Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 02-23-2015, 05:02 PM   #1521
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

I usually dont care about reading spoilers or not, I just read some of the ones for ep7...and yeah they are pretty bad dont read them lol you wont be happy if you do. You can just wait to watch the movie and be unhappy when you see what happens in person anyway, I guess ill be emotionally prepared for it now!
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:03 PM   #1522
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

If even half the spoilers are true it sounds horrible.
TV show quality, not good TV show either. Not that the masses care.
'Splosions! Fights! CGI! Geezer Solo! Falcon!
At least Mark Hamill will get a check though. Good for him.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:21 PM   #1523
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

I saw the teaser trailer and that's enough. No more trailers and web articles about the film for me. I want to go into the theater as unspoiled as possible. I'll probably stay out of this thread for the most part too.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:32 PM   #1524
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by CessnaDriver View Post
If even half the spoilers are true it sounds horrible.
TV show quality, not good TV show either. Not that the masses care.
'Splosions! Fights! CGI! Geezer Solo! Falcon!
At least Mark Hamill will get a check though. Good for him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPyRsqOKgFY

and then they're like, and then they're like, BOOM! and then it was like...

*nsfw because of some language
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 06:53 PM   #1525
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
something very interesting here, open at your own risk. you have been warned..
Spoiler
Warwick Davis shares a selfie from ‪#‎TheForceAwakens‬ Set.
Is it ‪#‎DarthVader‬ in the back? Is he coming back?

So far, what was mentioned/shown in this post is the only real spoiler I've seen or read that I regretted later. But if what this spoiler is suggesting is really true, I'd think the movie is going to be a trainwreck. I'm hoping it isn't.

I saw Cloverfield over the weekend, I remember how much hype that movie had while it was being made, and how much people were curious about it, in my opinion the whole thing is terrible. So the idea that this new Star Wars film might actually suck is in my opinion, a real possibility.
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:10 PM   #1526
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

if the spoilers I read are true...fans of the OT are probably going to go on a rampage
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:52 PM   #1527
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
if the spoilers I read are true...fans of the OT are probably going to go on a rampage
Considering Abrams is one of those fans, I highly doubt he'd help cause such a reaction. I have zero concerns about the movie's script. The movie's pacing, direction and editing could still have problems though.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 10:08 AM   #1528
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

Posted by Umberto Gonzalez (from Latino Review) on Instagram

"HOT RUMOR! Received multiple emails describing latest #STARWARS trailer! The following is unconfirmed & contains SPOILERS!

Spoiler
Like the first teaser it opens with a shot of the desert planet. Although it's not dunes. It's a destroyed AT-AT on its side.

Voice over (sounds like Lupita Nyong'o): "I shall show you the story..." Forest location with a very large structure (like a castle or something) with an opening in the base of a large tree. I believe this is the Puzzlewood location.

VO continues "of who you seek..." A large city in a tropical location. Looks like it's on the water.

VO continues "the one who taught me..." Cloaked figure (maybe Luke?) standing at the top of stone steps on a high green hill with mountain stones behind him. This is definitely Skellig Michael.

VO continues "I know why the weapon came to you." John Boyega (Finn), Daisy Ridley (Rey), and a small blue alien with a CG face in a dark (underground?) cave. Finn takes a lightsaber, and turns it on revealing a green blade. Rey is in the background and looks disturbed.

Things pick up from here. Lots of quick shots.

Han Solo wearing a brown duster and looking past the camera.

A black TIE Fighter attacking the forest location we saw earlier.

Kylo Ren in a POV shot approaching someone on the ground. His mask is dark with silver accents. The cross-guard saber is ignited.

People running in the city seen earlier in the trailer.

R2-D2 making a forlorn beep.

C-3PO and Princess Leia in what looks like a base command center.

New Voice Over (sounds like Andy Serkis from the first trailer) "Don't get too sentimental". As that VO is playing we see Han looking at Leia and then walking away from her towards the Falcon with Chewie.

The snowy forest from the first trailer. Slow shot of Finn holding the saber, looks like he's protecting Rey from someone as we hear Han say "You can do this kid, I believe in you." Final shot of the trailer is a close-up of a hooded head looking up to reveal Luke.

Another description. Again unconfirmed

I can't believe this. It's AWESOME. It's longer than the last trailer. It has dialog and it's Lupita Nyong'o talking about the one who trained her and the lightsaber. THEY SHOW LUKE! He looks badass! Han and Leia are in it more than once and you even hear Andy Serkis say "don't get sentimental" or something like that. The saber is GREEN (not blue like in the concept art) and it looks like Finn is the new Jedi because he's the only one using in it the trailer. He has it in the forest at the end of the trailer while Han is saying something about believing in him before they SHOW LUKE'S FACE. He looks crazy badass! Oh yea they show Kylo Ren's face too and it kinda looks like Revan but different. There's also this kick ass looking black TIE Fighter wrecking s***. It's so f****** cool. "
Spideristic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:26 PM   #1529
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Sounds awesome! Wonder when this trailer will hit?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:27 PM   #1530
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Most likely during Celebration and with Avengers.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote