Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Mike Hill

Old 12-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #191
TOM S.
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Just wanted to take the time to wish you and your family all of the best in the new year, Mike - and everyone else on the forum as well !! Here's hoping that 2010 sees many more masterpieces from your phenomenally talented hands. Happy New Year !
TOM S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #192
TOM S.

Hi Mike...... Just saw some pics from Monsterpallooza '09 and wanted to say that i loved the new version of the Heath Ledger Joker ( and of course the Karloff Frankenstein(s))! Also, I read somewhere ( the Resin Barbarian interview, i think? ) that an exhibition of your work might be in the works somewhere down the road ? Hope so, I'd love to see it (or a book showcasing some of your sculptures - garage kits and full sized sculpts.... that would definitely be sitting on my shelf!! )! At any rate, all the best ! -Tom
Old 04-13-2010, 08:01 PM   #193
Vader
Ghost

mike, any new stuff to show us?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #194
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Paquet View Post
Not sure. Maybe a self-portrait since I've never done one and I'd like to see just how tortured and twisted a freak I really am.
You know damn well it would be the R J MacReady that you've wanted to do lo these many years..........
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #195
TOM S.

Any news on the dvd front Mike ? Ahhh...... To unlock one of the greatest mysteries in the history of humankind - how to accurately sculpt the portrait and impart a sense of life and expression into the sculpt ( ok... well... it's one of the big ones for me at least !! ). I really can't wait for this - can't you tell?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #196
TOM S.

Just noticed that Mike's website is getting an overhaul (www.mikehillart.com). Can't wait to see it !!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #197
TOM S.

Just saw an amazing article in the current issue of Make-up artist magazine ( as well as the cover !!!) focusing on Mike's "Jack Pierce" tribute ..... Definitely worth checking out - The man has topped himself !!!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #198
TOM S.

Here's hoping that 2013 brings us much more of Mike's amazing work back to the forum ..... I, for one, miss it terribly !!