Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Painter's Corner

Old 08-28-2018, 07:38 PM   #11
travis
A.I.M.

This old man never never took commission to fix/paint someone else piece, although I did have a buddy buy me a nice dinner after i repaired his busted model..half of my friends that I did models with are no longer with us...sorry but it is a lonely existence sometimes
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:41 AM   #12
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I have 2 pieces (Power Girl Bust and Arisia Rrab 1/4 Custom) and a third on the way from John (Vince-Vell). He has done sculpting for Bowen and his work is amazing. His schedule can be pretty booked up but send him an email and he can talk to you about the piece you want to have done. He really can't quote a price until he knows the specifics and scope of the work to be done.

Very nice! I think I saw those two in his video catalogue, I just haven't gotten to those yet.

True, I figured he'd be pretty booked. I want to brainstorm a bit more on what I want and secure my base pieces before I reach out to him.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 07:43 PM   #13
Vader
Ghost

is there anyone in toronto repair damaged statues? I have some clear resin on a piece that broke. need the piece to be cast in clear.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:13 AM   #14
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

General questions will generally yield general answers. If you really want to get input specific to what you need, please consider providing details about your project. If you prefer to keep your project secret, you would be better asking for suggested customizers in the hobby and reach out to several of them to get pricing and availability.

From my experience, John (Vince-Vell) is the best and does customizing full time.

Good luck and be sure to post when you get your project completed.

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote