Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 06-07-2016, 02:45 AM   #21
JSeals
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Welcome, Chockles!

Looking forward to more Zelda, Souls, and Ace Attorney reveals!
JSeals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 08:51 AM   #22
shadow.broker
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
Chockles is from First 4 Figures not Gaming Heads
Damn, my bad. I always thought this threads with two different names are because a manufacturer is using two different names. I'm stupid
shadow.broker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 02:41 PM   #23
RomanceDawn

Alright! Glad you guys are here now! I've been following F4F on Facebook for a long time now.

Once you guys announce the Donkey Kong license and a Ridley statue I will die of happiness.
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 03:54 AM   #24
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Chockles,

Have you guys considered any smaller licenses, like Asura's Wrath, specifically?

Tsume did ONE nice, but small, expensive piece that I missed out on. The game has several superb character designs that would look great in 1:4!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:57 AM   #25
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
awesome, was really hoping we'd get a F4F rep here some day. first question.

Would you guys ever consider making a Toejam & Earl Statue? would fit so perfectly in your sega collection AND I can totally get you in contact with Greg Johnson the creator
I'd be on-board, especially for a classic version
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:23 AM   #26
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Hey Everyone,

So so so SO sorry for getting back to you all so late. Last few weeks have been so hectic. Hopefully I can start to get more of a regular routine and contact you each individually instead of just blasting out one message and never to return. I do so prefer the one on one experience.

So as you may or may not know, we have a Preorder Tuesday happening tomorrow night HK time and I hope you will join in with us for the fun launch

Releasing this time will be the Dark Souls - Artorias The Abysswalker. It is our 1st statue in our new line. I am really excited for this one and I hope you will too

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask away Of course you want to see more pics so I'll post the link here:-

https://www.facebook.com/events/1794936284075533/

One other note is that we will be posting for the first time, some new video treats on our youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/first4figures. Be sure to be on the look out for these new videos

I hope I havent broken any rules in here, but if I have, please let me know and I shall amend the content.

Thank you everyone. Chat real soon.
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:12 AM   #27
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

Me again, I do read your comments but I'll try and post them in one post rather than spamming everyone

Oh, I am not part of Gaming Heads:P Just First 4 Figures

- Dark Souls, there will be more coming from this line. Currently we have 5 in development at different stages of production.

- Toe jam & Earl, I loved playing this game and was glad to have pledged on the kickstarter campaign. Was lovely to have spoken to Greg as well. Though this was before my time at F4F. So if everyone wants this let Greg know and we shall see if we can do something about it

- Chrono trigger, recently we had a topic about this in our forum and it was well received. Again, lets keep monitoring this one.

- Bowser, Mario/Yoshi, Bowser has already been confirmed, and I have seen it. Def a majestic piece. I cant wait till this is shown to you all. Apparently we are aiming to show a tease once our club reaches 8000 members, we just need more help

Earthworm Jim, One of my favs too. We did a poll on this a long time ago and it did very well. So much options we could take for this. Do continue to let us know what you want.

Ok I think that’s that for now. Lets start up some discussions and hope to see you at the DS event. Have fun all
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 09:50 AM   #28
Agoniste111
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I had seen on facebook a while ago that more lights we're to be added to Samus Varia suit Ex and I'd like to know if it's still the case?
Agoniste111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 11:25 AM   #29
RomanceDawn

Oh man I can't wait to see that Bowser!

I was wondering about the Metroid license. All those years ago when it was announced I believed it specifically labeled as Metroid Prime and for the most part all statues released from the series has been from the Prime games. I suppose Zero Suit is a bit of an exception depending on how you look at it.

So the actual question, has there been talks about other Metroid characters/power suits that don't originate from the Prime titles? The Fusion Suit for example from Metroid Fusion or flesh and blood Ridley that appeared in Metroid, Super Metroid and Metroid Zero Mission before he became somewhat of a cyborg in Prime 1 and 3.
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 01:49 PM   #30
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
Earthworm Jim, One of my favs too. We did a poll on this a long time ago and it did very well. So much options we could take for this. Do continue to let us know what you want.
Recreation of the original cover art. (Pose-wise, not background)

What more do you need?

PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote