Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-13-2018, 09:08 PM   #211
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

So annoying...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:11 AM   #212
svoboda
Frackin!

Any light ups?

Is Freeze gonna have any light ups. I guess there isn’t as it doesn’t say in the product description but the promotion pics seems like it lights up. Any confirmation. Went through most of the threads but didn’t see any mention (may have missed it)
svoboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:48 AM   #213
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Svoboda, that’s P1’s snazzy photoshop department. Sadly no light up feature. Would have been a great idea though. If that changes I’ll pop back in to relay.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 06:54 PM   #214
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Went ahead and put myself on the WL for this guy on the P1 website. Had opportunities when it was still available directly through P1 but just didn't want to pay the heavy shipping price.

Finally decided "screw it" and went to place an order. Of course my luck as soon as I decide to he's gone to WL. He was on low stock alert for awhile but the shipping scared me away being that I'm in the states.

Not sure what my chances will end up being on a convert but hey, whatever ends up happening is something I'll just have to be content with.
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 07:46 PM   #215
leplant
Deadman

Amazing statue, simply spectacular. I’m hoping the comic version is as good, or better.
leplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 10:01 PM   #216
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by leplant View Post
Amazing statue, simply spectacular. I’m hoping the comic version is as good, or better.
Agree this is outstanding. Will be hard for a comic version to beat this. Much like the P1 Arkham Scarcrow, the character designs are excellent and may be hard to top with traditional comic interpretations.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 01:22 AM   #217
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Went ahead and put myself on the WL for this guy on the P1 website. Had opportunities when it was still available directly through P1 but just didn't want to pay the heavy shipping price.

Finally decided "screw it" and went to place an order. Of course my luck as soon as I decide to he's gone to WL. He was on low stock alert for awhile but the shipping scared me away being that I'm in the states.

Not sure what my chances will end up being on a convert but hey, whatever ends up happening is something I'll just have to be content with.
Considered doing the same thing but ultimately passed. After ordering a few pieces that were sold out via Sideshow direct from P1 during their last sale and then getting hit with a $100 invoice from FedEx for import duties after they arrived I wrote that option off for good.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:07 AM   #218
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post

I'm officially on cloud 9 right now. I really didn't expect it to happen and I imagine he might be hard to get in the future.

Feel like I got real lucky on this one!
Old 11-07-2018, 08:40 PM   #219
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Success!
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:55 PM   #220
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
Success!
Yup! I won't be letting this one go.