Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 10-09-2017, 11:49 AM   #11
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Jeremydmc, yes they definitely have missed some of shipping dates but they do delivery a very high quality product. you'll get it:-)
Oh I know. That is why I have kept all of my preorders. I only have 2 Tweeterhead products now, Batgirl 66 is one of my absolute favorite statues. But if you include my Sideshow Julie Newmar variant I have 6 preorders in for their products. I'm used to companies delaying statues. Pretty much goes with the territory. I'm just curious more than anything else about the Kandor base delay. LOL
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:53 PM   #12
grphyx1
Kingpin

HI Built2Shred, Just got this email from Chad:

We are right in the middle of the northern cal fire. No internet service. Hoping this message gets out to you

Would you mind posting on that thread that I have no service due to the fire near my home and that guy should call Deb at 717-802-1832!

Pic from my house
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:01 PM   #13
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

They handled my customer service issue promptly and quickly. Fantastic Customer service imo.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:50 PM   #14
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
I go through Debbie. Debbie@tweeterhead.com. Never had an issue with their service.
ditto...granted, it was only one deposit refund, but she was great. Hope you get it worked out built2shred.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:23 PM   #15
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

I really don't worry about these kinds of things as worst comes to worst, I just get in touch with my credit card companies and its problem solved, guaranteed. The last issue I had was with Westfield comics not wanting to refund my money due to recieving a Vampirella from Dynamites Women of Dynamite that was absolutely horrid looking. Dynamite had said they were going to replace people's statues, but I just wanted a refund and Westfield was not happy about that and tried fighting me on it. It took a single phone call to Amex and 5 minutes explaining the situation and I had a full refund later that same day.

And I have been an Amex member since 1992 so this year marks my 25th year and I moved up to their platinum card a couple years ago due to the 5x points on airline travel and hotels as I make an absolute killing with that bonus due to all of the travel I do for my job. In 25 years, I have never once been denied a claim from Amex and I can say the same thing about my Visa card. I havent been a member nearly as long, but I have never once been denied a claim from them either.. So worst comes to worst, I know I can always contact my credit card company and I will have no problem getting my money back.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:43 PM   #16
grphyx1
Kingpin

Built2shred please let us know that the refund was processed?
grphyx1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:57 PM   #17
built2shred
Phoenix

Debbie emailed me today with the cancellations... so it's all good.

With them expanding I guess there a bit short handed and some times things slip through the cracks... but Tweeterhead came through in the end.

Thanks for everyone's help.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:21 PM   #18
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
I really don't worry about these kinds of things as worst comes to worst, I just get in touch with my credit card companies and its problem solved, guaranteed. The last issue I had was with Westfield comics not wanting to refund my money due to recieving a Vampirella from Dynamites Women of Dynamite that was absolutely horrid looking. Dynamite had said they were going to replace people's statues, but I just wanted a refund and Westfield was not happy about that and tried fighting me on it. It took a single phone call to Amex and 5 minutes explaining the situation and I had a full refund later that same day.

And I have been an Amex member since 1992 so this year marks my 25th year and I moved up to their platinum card a couple years ago due to the 5x points on airline travel and hotels as I make an absolute killing with that bonus due to all of the travel I do for my job. In 25 years, I have never once been denied a claim from Amex and I can say the same thing about my Visa card. I havent been a member nearly as long, but I have never once been denied a claim from them either.. So worst comes to worst, I know I can always contact my credit card company and I will have no problem getting my money back.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:52 PM   #19
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Glad this was taken care of. I was interested in Imaginarium's Transformers line, but I'm too nervous to order anything by them after hearing all the horror stories out there. I haven't heard anything bad about Tweeterhead before.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:39 AM   #20
iceprince_x
Deadman

Just got an email that they are not doing PayPal already.. Kinda concerning for me.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote