Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-04-2017, 04:05 PM   #151
Mister H
Gen 13

Ok, getting another P1 Deathstroke this Thursday. Hope this one won’t be broken.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:15 PM   #152
SONICobra
Batman

got my fingers crossed for ya bro
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:44 PM   #153
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I believe they will be showing Keaton Bats at Tokyo comic con on December 3rd, they are apparently revealing a lot of new pieces at this event.
Is it safe to assume NOW that the '89 Keaton has been cancelled? I just can't fathom the idea that Prime 1 is still waiting for WB's approval when they're shelling out statue after statues from the movie line. We've already had numerous versions of Batfleck, and now with the introduction of the Justice League 1/3's going up for PO, it's probably unlikely that we'll be seeing the Keaton.

I think it's safe to assume they've permanently shelved the 89' Keaton. It's a shame too because that thing would've taken all but 5 minutes to sell out!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:05 PM   #154
Shoo
Hercules

No, they already said not long ago that it was taking longer but it's still coming.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:11 PM   #155
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
No, they already said not long ago that it was taking longer but it's still coming.
Oh okay .. Thank you for the update Shoo. I just think it's rather strange that they've taken as long as they have considering how popular that rendition of Batman would be to the general collectors.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:12 PM   #156
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Is there a timeline for any of these pieces? I'm specifically wondering about Batman Ninja, just so that I can budget. Are there any other in that line being worked on? Prices?
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:54 PM   #157
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Oh okay .. Thank you for the update Shoo. I just think it's rather strange that they've taken as long as they have considering how popular that rendition of Batman would be to the general collectors.
Yeah, it seems a lot of red tape is involved, but they're adamant that they want to do it.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 12:11 PM   #158
banner23
Justice League

Hi, I am planning on getting some 1/3 prime 1 statues, but I only have room for 2 or 3 of them, depending how wide they are. For those who are in a similar position, are you going to try and get the statues that fit a theme, ex. the Batman universe or just the best 3 that you like ?
There are statues that I would like to have, but some of them haven't been announce yet, so it makes it more difficult wondering if they will even be made. I definitely want a Batman AC or AA statue, others that I might like would be a Harley AC, the Superman rush statue looks good, Poison Ivy AK or from the rush line, catwoman from AK and will they even do a Marvel 1/3 ?
banner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:07 PM   #159
Rancorkill
Fantastic Four

Really wish Prime 1 would tackle the Pacific Rim license. Sideshow did okay, but Prime 1 could knock it out of the park. So much potential with the characters. Seeing they are working with Kong and Godzilla characters I guess there is always hope.
Rancorkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:31 AM   #160
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Who can I contact from prime 1 to recommend easy fix on anti Venom seam on his neck? If they fixed neck and head made faces removable with magnets issue solved. The face is completely blacked out you wouldn't see that around white head.
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote