Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 07-16-2013, 09:30 AM   #31
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izadorio View Post
So many interesting comments and opinions, I'm the OP on this thread, and now I am wondering if I should try to contact Bowen Designs directly for assistance/replacement on her? My situation though is that I get my statues through a friend who works for someone who orders them for a few collectors at a time.
What should I tell them?
The person who actually paid for the statue would have to be the one who contacts Bowen and returns the statue.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #32
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izadorio View Post
So many interesting comments and opinions, I'm the OP on this thread, and now I am wondering if I should try to contact Bowen Designs directly for assistance/replacement on her? My situation though is that I get my statues through a friend who works for someone who orders them for a few collectors at a time.
What should I tell them?
Usually in this situation Bowen (or any company) will tell you to go through the retailer you purchased it from. Though your situation is intricate, you might still want to contact them and let them know your situation...you just never know.

The blow dryer trick seems to be working for some people, so you might want to try that before anything. Good luck!
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:25 AM   #33
Rocket
Art of Mod

Well after a whole week straight of 40+ celsius days here in Australia (over 113 farenheit) every day, my Scarlet Witch has just started to do the lean. Gonna have to attempt the dryer approach and hope it works. Anyone else try Randy's suggestion with the cold water afterwards? Dont want to do that part if it's untested.....
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote