Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 02-15-2013, 12:50 AM   #31
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos777 View Post
I see no love here for overseas buyers...

We got love for you guys, it's just that it takes time for that love to get to you. You'll have to check customs first, I'm sure it's already there.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:00 AM   #32
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

Yes! Cammy coming up soon'ish then. Love it. Any plans or ideas floating around the proto studios about doing a Juri Han statue anytime soon?
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #33
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoStudios View Post
2. Exclusives will definitely be fun to do, like Sagat's original head from the sculpt, or something like that. We'll definitely work towards that goal with the help of you guys.
Oh wow, this is opening a whole new can of worms. Specifically with Sagat's original head sculpt. This image is what made me go nuts over Erick's take on the Street Fighter line:

I thought the sculpt was perfect, especially the face, but then I get a bomb dropped on me that the face was being revised and I was very upset. The face I fell in love with was not to be, but now I'm hearing that it's possible to maybe still get it?

So a couple questions from this;

1. "If" there's a chance to get the original head design at some point, will an option to get the head only be available or do we have to purchase an entirely new kit? Honestly, I would much rather have the original design, but no way am I paying for two kits, plus two paint and assemblies to get it.

2. If it is possible to get just the original head at some point, will the point of contact on the body of the kit be the same? I ask this because if it's technically interchangeable, I want to know before Ed assembles my kit. I'll have him leave the head loose.

3. This is a little more of a stretch, but if there's a possibility of getting the original head for an additional cost right now, I'd love to hold off on getting my kit sent out until that can happen. Even if the request for the original head is done under a "commission".

I REALLY want that other head design. Much more so than the current one. I'm not hating on the revised one, but it's not the "perfect" one that originally convinced me to buy into Erick's Street Fighter line.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #34
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
dude, we're practically neighbors. I'm in the rockville area, so I'm taking pictures of your paint up and then going home and cry. It will be sometime before we get ours Fans always first policy
Wow that is just a hop and a step away I appreciate the fans first ^^ I don't mind if you take it home for a couple days though :<

Quote:

2. Exclusives will definitely be fun to do, like Sagat's original head from the sculpt, or something like that. We'll definitely work towards that goal with the help of you guys.
Oh god, don't make me buy another one ;p
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #35
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Change o heads could be fun too, dynamic heads that you guys do and maybe more of a alpha artwork head. being able to just throw a magnet into the neck and head would be easy.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #36
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Would there be a seam?
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #37
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

What's the chances of y'all acquiring a Gears of War license? I would buy every single piece! 1/6 scale would be brilliant. I loved the work Erick did for Triforce.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:55 PM   #38
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Oh wow, this is opening a whole new can of worms. Specifically with Sagat's original head sculpt. This image is what made me go nuts over Erick's take on the Street Fighter line:

I thought the sculpt was perfect, especially the face, but then I get a bomb dropped on me that the face was being revised and I was very upset. The face I fell in love with was not to be, but now I'm hearing that it's possible to maybe still get it?
Great post... Prototypez studios, it would be a more attractive offer if you include a change of head/parts as an alternative to lower numbered / matching sets...amazing work nonetheless
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #39
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

If it's true that the 'original' head could be coming out afterall I would love to have it.

Ed is gonna paint & assemble Sagat for me ,so wonder how that would all work out. if the head is detachable it wouldn't be an issue, but I would still like the second head painted by Ed, so should I just wait until I can get everything shipped to Ed at once? Is the original head something you are planning to go through with, or was it just mentioned as an example?

Just like Andrew - this is my question:

"3. This is a little more of a stretch, but if there's a possibility of getting the original head for an additional cost right now, I'd love to hold off on getting my kit sent out until that can happen. Even if the request for the original head is done under a "commission". "

Man, Protoypez answers usually opens up ALOT more questions
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:55 PM   #40
High Lord Apocalypse
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Is the 1/4 scale like only going to happen of the 1/6 line takes off?
I'm waiting on the 1/4 line.
High Lord Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote