Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-12-2018, 10:51 PM   #4231
Biggunz
Loki

I say get your refunds we’ll you can. It’s about to go George Bailey in here and sideshow is old man potter.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:28 AM   #4232
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Yeah go ahead and cancel your orders everybody...I'm sure you'll make some waitlisters very happy especialy with the 1:3 Goro that's close to shipping and allready looking mighty fiiine
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 12:30 AM   #4233
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
I say get your refunds we’ll you can. It’s about to go George Bailey in here and sideshow is old man potter.
But Potter was the villain of It's A Wonerful Life.
What do you mean?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 12:37 PM   #4234
Biggunz
Loki

Canceled my Goro. When looking at the price compared to lobo it didn't make much sense. There's not enough going on and is pretty basic statue.

Who said anything about Its a Wondeful Life? And it's still going George Bailey up in here. Really wanted that ultimate warrior though, but didn't let the mind control get to me this time.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 12:54 PM   #4235
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Canceled my Goro. When looking at the price compared to lobo it didn't make much sense. There's not enough going on and is pretty basic statue.

Who said anything about Its a Wondeful Life? And it's still going George Bailey up in here. Really wanted that ultimate warrior though, but didn't let the mind control get to me this time.
George Bailey and "old man Potter" are characters from the movie. Obviously I'm missing the script so care to elaborate?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 04:42 PM   #4236
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
I want to know if the Battle Dress will have the underwear on that she has in the game.

If you couldn’t see so much I wouldn’t care, but from the right side view they’ve been airbrushing that area dark in promotional pictures to hide a direct view of her unmentionables.

Will the statue have underwear or not? This question gets ignored on FB as well. I feel they probably don’t know.
If you look closely at the attached image, it is possible to see what appears to be a line of black material. I guess this is what will amount to underwear. Looking at other images, the line of black material leaves little to the imagination. Since i have Alpha on pre_order, Battle Dress underware is of little concern

ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:09 PM   #4237
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
If you look closely at the attached image, it is possible to see what appears to be a line of black material. I guess this is what will amount to underwear. Looking at other images, the line of black material leaves little to the imagination. Since i have Alpha on pre_order, Battle Dress underware is of little concern

I hope you’re correct! I’m basically in love with the Battle Dress Chun Li lol.

She’s my main and favorite character, in my favorite costume for the character.

Sculpted by a (less than savory business man) very gifted artist.

It’s a dream statue for me, and I pray it’ll come out perfect!

Congratulations on your Chun Li!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:25 PM   #4238
MegatronG1
The X-Men

That side view is stunning. I sold my PO a while back, but I think I'll have to get her again. Out of all the statues released and previewed in the last several years, this one is hard to forget about.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 06:27 PM   #4239
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
I hope you’re correct! I’m basically in love with the Battle Dress Chun Li lol.

She’s my main and favorite character, in my favorite costume for the character.

Sculpted by a (less than savory business man) very gifted artist.

It’s a dream statue for me, and I pray it’ll come out perfect!

Congratulations on your Chun Li!
I have faith in the current owners of PCS to deliver a better quality piece than it might have otherwise been under Jerry's ownership, as the new owners are using better factories. I can't wait for Alpha to ship

I like the Classic also, but i only have money for one of the three. Battle has too much on show for my collection.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 07:02 PM   #4240
Iron Fist 14
Fantastic Four

Back on waitlist. Glad I was able to order one since I missed out. Very beautiful statue and I feel safe ordering thru Sideshow.
Iron Fist 14 is offline   Reply With Quote