Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-03-2019, 11:55 AM   #201
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It really bothers me because if you look the black pad is floating off the stone and that is a decently thick black pad too which I don’t want exposed. The other statues I have seen I couldn’t even see the pad because the foot was all the way down. Yes, that foot can’t go down any further either because of the peg and that the toes will scrape the wall.
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 11:58 AM   #202
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.

This is how it is supposed to be.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0BAEA2A9-6200-45D7-A778-A129F5F9BDC4.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	123136  
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 12:05 PM   #203
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vKevinnn View Post
This is how it is supposed to be.
I think it’s because of the shadows around the area in question, that you can’t see the felt pad in that photo.

I’ve looked through that particular unboxing and the review videos once before and I don’t think there are any available shots where that particular foot plus pad isn’t obscured by shadows etc.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 07:42 AM   #204
KVC1986
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vKevinnn View Post
Mine just arrived and I’m going to have to return him. I compared to several others people had and mine definitely has his right leg really farther up off the proper spot. What do you guys think?
I just received mine today and it's like this as well. Really frustrating. We're you able to fix yours in anyway?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200705_232515.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	131448  
KVC1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 08:15 AM   #205
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

My first one came like that. There was no way I could fix it without drilling the foot peg deeper. It ended up throwing the whole statue off when you line up the piece he's holding that goes into the gravestone. If you have a dremel tool that would work. I just returned it and they gave me another in worse condition so I grabbed him off SS before the stock ran out.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 01:43 PM   #206
KVC1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
My first one came like that. There was no way I could fix it without drilling the foot peg deeper. It ended up throwing the whole statue off when you line up the piece he's holding that goes into the gravestone. If you have a dremel tool that would work. I just returned it and they gave me another in worse condition so I grabbed him off SS before the stock ran out.
Well crap....well I'm outta luck. I bought this on ebay. I guess I'll just buy a little felt pad and stick it under there cause this will annoy the hell out of me. I'm too OCD fot this lol
Old 07-06-2020, 02:04 PM   #207
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

May I ask, is the right arm, hand and top of grave fitting in okay and that gap between the foot the only issue? Also is he wobbling with the gap?

If you’re good on those two questions just get the little pad and you’ll be fine. I would suggest showing that picture to the seller and asking for a partial refund if you can live with it. I have to wedge paper towel between pieces to hold knives, switch outs etc. sometimes so they don’t slip out.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 09:00 PM   #208
KVC1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
May I ask, is the right arm, hand and top of grave fitting in okay and that gap between the foot the only issue? Also is he wobbling with the gap?

If you’re good on those two questions just get the little pad and you’ll be fine. I would suggest showing that picture to the seller and asking for a partial refund if you can live with it. I have to wedge paper towel between pieces to hold knives, switch outs etc. sometimes so they don’t slip out.

Yeah the gap is the only issue. Nothing is wrong with the arm or hand. And no it doesn't wobble thankfully. I'd really be pissed lol. I've already contacted the seller but they're not gonna do anything about it which sucks. I'll just have to buy the little felt pad.