Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-07-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The things you hate that everybody else loves

I wanted to see what's that one thing that everybody hates that everybody else seems to love but you. It can be anything like foods, shows, songs, statues anything.
[PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN GUYS]
I'll start it off

-1. I hate bacon. I think it's gross and everybody else thinks I'm weird for hating it. Along the food subject I hate anything in with the word "diet" in front of it.

-2. I hate Doctor Who. I tried to watch it a few times and thought to myself I can't bring myself to watch anymore. Lost is another show I dislike. It got stupid very quickly.

-3. I hate bust statues. I never understood the appeal of them. And they always looked incomplete. They just aren't my kind of thing.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #2
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

1. I hate people named "Scott".
2. I hate Saturn; always taunting the Earth, since we don't have an asteroid belt like it does.
3. I hate Carp; always takin' my biggest worm.
4. I hate Ms. Yac; never returning my phone calls.

Realistically, I don't "hate" anything, well... I'm not fond of Carl's Jr. food, but I don't eat fast food all that often anyways. I'm allergic to something at Carl's Jr., though.. found that out as a kid lol (my guess is it's the sauce).

Last edited by Argonus; 04-08-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #3
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Good Lord . . . how can anyone hate bacon . . . bacon, roast pork, ham . . . it's all gooooood

I hate the following things (most other people seem to like):

1. Diet Coke and Coke Zero . . . it all tastes nasty to me. Give me full bodied Coke or nothing at all.

2. The Doors (or more specifically Jim Morrison). I wish he was alive today so I could leave nasty messages on his Facebook page.

3. Twitter . . . I'm not into it at all and can't understand the craze. I really don't give a (____) what you had for breakfast, your thoughts on life, or how funny you think your cat is. Take your tweet and shove it (OK, maybe that's a little strong, but all this tweeting is a load of crap to me)
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #4
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

I agree, Nick.. I feel the same about FB sometimes, though Twitter's 100 times worse.

"I just ate the most delicious pancakes!" Really?! Wow.. that's something we all needed to know!

I see its merits, but a lot of people use it to an excess.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post

I agree, Nick.. I feel the same about FB sometimes, though Twitter's 100 times worse.

"I just ate the most delicious pancakes!" Really?! Wow.. that's something we all needed to know!

I see its merits, but a lot of people use it to an excess.
I'm not really into Facebook either, but I can see why so many people do it (especially when you have friends and family farther afield) . . . but Twitter just seems like self-indulgent twaddle to me
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:09 AM   #6
Batwing
Cobra Command

I hate Rolex and when people automatically think this garish brand is the "best watch in the world".

I hate it when someone posts pictures on Facebook of what they're having for dinner and they get 20+ "likes" but when someone posts something thought-provoking, they get a fraction of "likes"!!!

and

Starbucks coffee.
Batwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:37 AM   #7
DarkKni9hT
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Remakes. I detest them. How utterly out of ideas is Hollywood that there is nothing left to do than make "new" and "fresh" versions of movies that have already been made. Most of these remakes are nowhere near as good as the original, coming off as cheap knockoffs, or else are sad attempts to recapture a momnet that is long past. Case in point, Footloose. Footloose!! Like that needed retelling...and as a line dance movie!!!!

Also, I hate 3D movies. To death. And beyond. It's a gimmick, it always has been a gimmick and it always will be a gimmick until they come up with true holographic imaging. It's just a way to rape the audience for four bucks more a seat. And why can't I just keep the glasses (which I paid dearly for) and use them the next time I go to a 3D movie, instead of paying for them all over again?
DarkKni9hT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:39 AM   #8
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Good points on Twitter, Facebook likes and 3D movies. Exactly hiw I felt.

I hate Glee, Twilight, 'Lady Gaga' and Harry Potter with a vengeance. It's not good for impressionable kids
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:02 AM   #9
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Facebook
Reality TV
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #10
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Radio - I hate listening to the radio. Every channel, every host, every show, every song. Everyone I know turns it on just for the sake of creating background noise. What's wrong with silence?
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote