Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #61
Erihppas
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erihppas View Post
Not to be beating a dead horse here but he also repeatedly(!) asked for people to stop chatting in this thread as it made it hard(er) for him to be able to answer everything. But people just. keep. chatting. away and away and away and away...and away and away and away and AWAY. Honestly if I had my own company and a thread like this and I had repeatedly kindly asked "Look, guys, all this chatting is such a bother for me to wade through, could you please just post questions? Thanks." and people kept chatting the way people have been and continue to I would have said "Bye bye" a long time ago. I mean honestly...

I don't think that's the reason though. He has always come back despite the lack of consideration that some have displayed. That's just the way it is; he asked people to stop chatting here but some (many?) continued regardless.

Ok that's the last time I'll mention it (this is like...the second or third time ). As I can understand that it becomes annoying after a while. Just like the constant chatting of people which Jerry has said that he doesn't appreciate...

P.S. I'm going to add a smiley icon to this post. This should be interpreted as follows: I mean no harm. It's a friendly face, you see?
Nevermind about this, folks. It seems I got the reply and ask threads mixed up for a second.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:25 PM   #62
cgdc
The Herculoids

I think Jerry's done here
Old 04-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #63
dao2
Cyclops

Jerry, why you abandon us
Old 04-13-2013, 02:50 AM   #64
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Nevermind about this, folks. It seems I got the reply and ask threads mixed up for a second.
After a five paragraph blow up, you say "never mind".

nice.
Old 04-13-2013, 05:16 AM   #65
Erihppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
After a five paragraph blow up, you say "never mind".

nice.
I mistook this thread for the other one! lol It was a misunderstanding.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #66
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We will phase out MK9 end of this year as there are strong rumors of a new game,

So other than a few MK9 pieces that I really want to make we will focus on lots of Klassic MK stuff.
I don't think there's too much reason for concern over this. I doubt NetherRealm will make any drastic changes to character designs in MK10.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #67
Erihppas

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
We will phase out MK9 end of this year as there are strong rumors of a new game,

So other than a few MK9 pieces that I really want to make we will focus on lots of Klassic MK stuff.
So that means no PCS MK9 Skarlet. That actually is kind of disappointing. I was still looking forward to how that would have ended up being.

But yeah, you can't please everyone. I don't really get the reasoning behind the decision though. Why can't these lines (MK9 and MK10) run at the same time? What's the rush when it comes to MK10 statues? I don't get it.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #68
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

This is why I love street fighter as the the characters costumes never really change..
Old 04-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #69
Goldenpanther
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
This is why I love street fighter as the the characters costumes never really change..
I agree 100%
Old 04-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #70
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
But yeah, you can't please everyone. I don't really get the reasoning behind the decision though. Why can't these lines (MK9 and MK10) run at the same time? What's the rush when it comes to MK10 statues? I don't get it.
I kind of see it more as a running change, MK9 was always meant to be the contemporary line, so the 10 will just blend into what already exists in the MK9 so you guys probably won't miss out on much.

as for the rush, obviously you want the newer stuff represented, better for marketing, and considering he's still going to be putting out a few more 9 pieces i'm sure by the time they are all shown and shipped 10 will be around the corner and we'll be seeing new sculpts for them, so it'll likely be a seamless transition
Closed Thread