Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-11-2016, 01:32 PM   #251
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
Will the in-house statues be made out of polystone?
At this point, I am not certain. I know that we will be using the resin that we have normally used to create our prototypes, but I do not know if it is polystone or not. That would be more of a question for Arahom as he will be overseeing the production.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 01:33 PM   #252
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I'm glad they are moving pieces. Spencer, will the time it takes Digs to do repaints affect the return time people have on statue repair?
Yes. Repairs will still be moving forward. We will be expanding our employee base so that we will be able to handle the increased workload with bogging ourselves down again.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:44 PM   #253
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

This new way that ARH is moving is interesting. I look forward to some up coming statues. I hope this in house thing they are doing is not at a crazy cost to us.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:02 PM   #254
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
This new way that ARH is moving is interesting. I look forward to some up coming statues. I hope this in house thing they are doing is not at a crazy cost to us.
There should not be any increase in cost to you our buyers.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:22 PM   #255
Thegameman2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
There should not be any increase in cost to you our buyers.
Thank you. Looking forward to thing. ARH is definitely gaining my confidence again.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:30 PM   #256
Thegameman2011

Spencer, payment plans beyond 3 months help those of use who can't afford to drop hundreds of dollars on multiple statues or more expensive statues like Medusa. With this new business model that ARH is trying out, will this change?
Old 11-11-2016, 03:51 PM   #257
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Spencer, payment plans beyond 3 months help those of use who can't afford to drop hundreds of dollars on multiple statues or more expensive statues like Medusa. With this new business model that ARH is trying out, will this change?
Same here .Like the 6 month payments
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:31 PM   #258
Kiwi Collector
Frackin!

Quote:

Hopefully 6 Months will still be available. Some people will have it on 3 some on others and it will probably make it better for construction. Production constantly turning over. They will have 3 months to produce the first lot for the people that select 3 months and then they can start on the 2nd batch for the 6 month people. I hope so anyway
Kiwi Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 02:51 PM   #259
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
The only thing that will change with the payment plans is that we will not be offering 1month payment plan.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:09 PM   #260
Marcel54
Hellboy

I think this new business model could work really well. If you can produce 100 ES great, but if not you are not stuck with unwanted inventory in which the company has invested quite a bit of money. You are also not depending on a factory somewhere far far away, but you can control the whole production process in house. This type of boutique studio is a good way to stay in business.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote