Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-21-2016, 08:26 PM   #291
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

He is definitely not underscaled but in his pose he is certainly understated. This statue should have been massive. I think the stitched up eye was a bad choice too. I do like it though and it's in my collection.

A Cyclopes would be cool... no two ways about that.

I think that it's a mistake delaying the release of Namora. But I'm guessing the reason the decision is being made is due to bad sales for Arkhalla. I'm wondering if it won't sell so well now how good is it going to sell in six months when people aren't even thinking about the comic anymore.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:32 PM   #292
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I think that it's a mistake delaying the release of Namora. But I'm guessing the reason the decision is being made is due to bad sales for Arkhalla. I'm wondering if it won't sell so well now how good is it going to sell in six months when people aren't even thinking about the comic anymore.
I think you said it yourself earlier, everyone that wants an Arkhalla only just received an awesome 1/3 one.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:52 PM   #293
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
I think you said it yourself earlier, everyone that wants an Arkhalla only just received an awesome 1/3 one.
Yeah. I stand by that. I get it that Arahom probBly sculpts this stuff as the inspiration hits him but it's to much of a good thing. The should have released Astria as the next comic statue or at the least released Namora before Arkhalla.

Same reason I don't get why they are rereleading a new Thor and Valkyrie. Why not kick out some new stuff like more Greek gods or another historical figure.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:57 AM   #294
The13thWarlock

Question for Spencer... Medusa with Legs and Sha-run are slated for release in one week. How are you guys coming with that? Will we be getting shipping notices soon or has the date been pushed back? And if it's been pushed back, for how long?
Old 11-23-2016, 10:24 AM   #295
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Question for Spencer... Medusa with Legs and Sha-run are slated for release in one week. How are you guys coming with that? Will we be getting shipping notices soon or has the date been pushed back? And if it's been pushed back, for how long?
I doubt they even started production yet on these. Refer to page 1 where as of 9/29 the statues hadn't even arrived to the factory yet. I have a feeling it will be a while and this is why I have not ordered Arkhalla in addition to the high price tag. After the medusa debacle I want my last order (sha-ryn) in my hands before I will order anything new from ARH.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 02:13 PM   #296
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegameman2011 View Post
I doubt they even started production yet on these. Refer to page 1 where as of 9/29 the statues hadn't even arrived to the factory yet. I have a feeling it will be a while and this is why I have not ordered Arkhalla in addition to the high price tag. After the medusa debacle I want my last order (sha-ryn) in my hands before I will order anything new from ARH.
I don't know the official status on our production of Medusa with Legs, Sha-Ryn, and Tarzan Primal Rage. I do know that there is a delay as Arahom is going over the packaging with our factory to ensure that we don't have another Achilles/Mermaids/Poseidon problem.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 04:45 PM   #297
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
I don't know the official status on our production of Medusa with Legs, Sha-Ryn, and Tarzan Primal Rage. I do know that there is a delay as Arahom is going over the packaging with our factory to ensure that we don't have another Achilles/Mermaids/Poseidon problem.
This is one of the main issues I am having with ARH right now and it's an area you guys seriously need to improve on. That's not an acceptable answer to give someone who is waiting on $800+ in product. There are four people in your office, roll your chair over to Arahom and ask him what's going on. Then come back with an accurate answer, even if it's unpopular.

"Right now we are having issues with the factory over packing. Arahom is anticipating this might cause a delay of up to three months" would be a better answer for example.

"I don't know..." are three words that should not come from anyone in your office. It's just bad. And if I seem unforgiving, I am allowed that right. The return and refund policy you have is equally unforgiving. If I said "well I don't know if I still want it, just send me my money back until you get things sorted out" your answer certainly wouldn't be "I don't know" the answer would be, "that's not our policy."

So, maybe talk to Arahom, please. Ask him what the status is with these statues, and let us know when he estimates they will actually be delivered. I'm cool with a month delay. I'm cool with two months delay. Stuff happens in China so I'm even cool with a six month delay.

I'm not cool with "I don't know"
Old 11-23-2016, 05:41 PM   #298
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:52 PM   #299
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Warlock is right, its a small space with a few people. Hell, you don't even need to roll the chair, just yell.

I really do want to support this company, but they need a complete turn around.
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 06:01 PM   #300
The13thWarlock

You guys have loyal customers begging you to get your act together.... come on guys