Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #771
Cotasnoova
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
Hi Cotasnoova. I read a little out of curiosity on Idaho small claim court.If you file under the wrong category it will be void by the time it/if it hits court. If you file correctly by contract agreement it will just drag on for years. If you hire a lawyer it won't be worth it financially. This is also an internet purchase which may fall out of the jurisdiction of Local or state claims in the end ruling. Internet purchases are predominately protected by CC and Paypal. It way past the time they can help.

I understand how your feeling.I was thinking the same things that are running in your mind waiting so long. I don't mean to say what option are available. It maybe best to just try and get the statue in hand before ARH gets really busy again.

Best of luck Cotasnoova!
ARH might be more inclined to return my money after being served legal papers with 30 days to respond.

I did it years ago on someone who jerked me.around on an item that arrived damaged. The clerk of court in their area was more than nice and mailed me everything I needed.

Papers were served and I had my money back in 4 days.
Cotasnoova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #772
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotasnoova View Post
ARH might be more inclined to return my money after being served legal papers with 30 days to respond.

I did it years ago on someone who jerked me.around on an item that arrived damaged. The clerk of court in their area was more than nice and mailed me everything I needed.

That might work Cotasnoova .. That will make any head spin.

gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 11:41 PM   #773
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotasnoova View Post

Do it! sue them! you want to wait another 3 years to decide?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 03:29 PM   #774
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Eve kit? man who has time for buying and doing kits..what a waste of time..

Hi Spencer T.

I think you are doing a great job so far. But I notice Arahom is missing from the last couple of videos. I fear he may have skipped the country..please put my mind at ease that he is still in America and that Hades is still being made..

Thanks
Nope. Arahom is still here and hard at work. Most of the time he comes in the morning to do his painting repairing, and business so he is usually gone by the time I make the videos.

I'm not sure where you heard that Hades and Thor are right around the corner as we haven't even printed them out yet.

I know that Arahom is fired up about the new positioning of Thor and he is currently going at that full steam.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #775
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

tease us with some 3d imaging at least
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:15 PM   #776
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer T. View Post
Nope. Arahom is still here and hard at work. Most of the time he comes in the morning to do his painting repairing, and business so he is usually gone by the time I make the videos.

I'm not sure where you heard that Hades and Thor are right around the corner as we haven't even printed them out yet.

I know that Arahom is fired up about the new positioning of Thor and he is currently going at that full steam.
Well at least he keeps the lights on when he leaves you there..that is a good sign and put my mind at ease about all the ARH bankruptcy talk going around . If you start doing videos in a dark corner then we should be worried..

So how about a look at the progress of THOR in the next video..?
Old 02-13-2017, 08:06 PM   #777
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

Wanted to let everyone know that starting last Wednesday we have begun doing short daily videos highlighting what we did for the day, answering any questions and giving upcoming announcements on the progress of any shipments and production.

https://www.facebook.com/ARHStudiosfans/
Old 02-13-2017, 11:02 PM   #778
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer T. View Post
Hey guys,

Wanted to let everyone know that starting last Wednesday we have begun doing short daily videos highlighting what we did for the day, answering any questions and giving upcoming announcements on the progress of any shipments and production.

https://www.facebook.com/ARHStudiosfans/
instead of standing behind a dirty table in your videos can you show us some statues your working on and something more exciting?
Old 02-14-2017, 02:06 PM   #779
clutch
Sailor Moon

I am actually agreeing with GP here. But still awesome that you are taking the time to do these.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 02:13 PM   #780
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
instead of standing behind a dirty table in your videos can you show us some statues your working on and something more exciting?
Thanks for the input on the videos.

Normally, I do show you guys stuff that has been going on that day, but as we are getting ready for the new shipment to arrive we have been focusing more on getting ready for that and less on casting so there has been less to actually show you.

I'll try show you guys a little more of the studio instead of just me.