Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback; appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Looks sweet.
I could not agree more General!
This is an absolute whooper of a statue and one of the things I like most about it is that it is a very dynamic statue showing Juggernaut doing what he does best: starting an unstoppable rampage through anything or anyone standing in his way

The Juggernaut Maquette from Sideshow is special in this way and this statue has high scores in this department as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
I congratulate you on this amazing statue

Yeah, assembling XM-Statue is always a lot of fun
This is my first statue from XM Studios so perhaps I simply must get used to the assembly required
for statues like these.
There are so many pieces which have to be assembled that I was happy with the instructions in the booklet and the systems of matching colors on the base and the individual pieces.
Without these I am afraid that I would still be busy trying to figure out how these pieces should fit together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
Dear Rainer , congratulations to a new member of you Juggernaut Army! Enjoy the new member !!!
Thanks Punisher!
Your collection of statues as well as your dedication to the Punisher are a true source of inspiration for me!
Keep up the good work my friend!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 03:02 PM   #222
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Senseimaki,

Congratulations with this great statue; I am sure you will not be disappointed once you have assembled this big boy.
I did not measure the statue, but I can tell you upfront that this statue demands quite some space due to the large and detailed base.

I am not sure how large a DF60 moducase is but if it is not big, I am afraid that the statue won't fit in it.

Please post your thoughts and if possible some pictures as soon as you have assembled Juggernaut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseimaki View Post
That looks awesome! I haven’t unboxed mine yet. You don’t happen to have measurements, do you? I’m wondering if this will fit into a DF60 moducase.
Rainer
Old 03-28-2021, 03:20 PM   #223
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi Senseimaki,

Congratulations with this great statue; I am sure you will not be disappointed once you have assembled this big boy.
I did not measure the statue, but I can tell you upfront that this statue demands quite some space due to the large and detailed base.

I am not sure how large a DF60 moducase is but if it is not big, I am afraid that the statue won't fit in it.

Please post your thoughts and if possible some pictures as soon as you have assembled Juggernaut!

Rainer
A DF60 is 24” heightwise x 22” x 22”. I’m able to fit 3 of the Justice League Rebirth XM statues in one. I was trying to find a YouTube review of this behemoth of a statue but couldn’t find one. If you have some spare time on your hands, would you kindly measure it for me? Not trying to impose but I’ve been hesitant to open this bad boy if I have nowhere to put it in. Tnx!
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 04:29 PM   #224
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Senseimaki,
i found the below info on the website of Legendary Beast Studios; hopefully you will find it helpful?

Product Size : 60cm L (23.6 inch) x 55cm W (21.7 inch) x 50cm H (19.7 inch)
Est. Box Size : 94cm L x 66cm W x 61cm H

Website: http://legendarybeaststudios.com/product/juggernaut/

The length of 23.6 inch might be an issue and might cause the statue not to fit in the DF60 moducase?

Rainer
Old 03-29-2021, 06:10 PM   #225
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi Senseimaki,
i found the below info on the website of Legendary Beast Studios; hopefully you will find it helpful?

Product Size : 60cm L (23.6 inch) x 55cm W (21.7 inch) x 50cm H (19.7 inch)
Est. Box Size : 94cm L x 66cm W x 61cm H

Website: http://legendarybeaststudios.com/product/juggernaut/

The length of 23.6 inch might be an issue and might cause the statue not to fit in the DF60 moducase?

Rainer
Oh my!

Thanks for sharing.

Those dimensions are awfully close to the size of the DF60. The length and width leave less than half an inch of wiggle room in 2 dimensions. Might be close to impossible to put it in an already assembled case.

Hmm... I wonder if I can resort to assembling a DF60 case but not placing in Juggernaut before closing the case.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 08:32 PM   #226
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Hi Rainer. Great pics. Your love for Juggernaut has been a constant on this forum for years!

Can you do me a favor? Can you snap a couple good pics of this new XM beauty next to the Bowen Action Juggernaut? They’re both 1/7 scale I want to see how the old Bowen piece looks next to this elaborate work of art.

Thanks friend
The SHOGUN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:45 AM   #227
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Looks great Rainer! I wanted to get him to pair with my Koto 1:6 X-Men. Enjoy!
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 01:18 PM   #228
Y3E
Gen 13

Congrats Rainer. Another good Juggernaut piece added to your collection. You must be in heaven with all these Juggernaut statues coming out lately.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 08:47 AM   #229
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi guys,

Thank you for your feedback; much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
Hi Rainer. Great pics. Your love for Juggernaut has been a constant on this forum for years!

Can you do me a favor? Can you snap a couple good pics of this new XM beauty next to the Bowen Action Juggernaut? They’re both 1/7 scale I want to see how the old Bowen piece looks next to this elaborate work of art.

Thanks friend
Hi The Shogun,
Ever since I first saw the Juggernaut in a comic book he has always been my absolute favourite character. Most of my friends favored X-Men like Wolverine, Cyclops or Storm and even though I think they are cool, can in no way stand in Juggernaut's shadow as far as I am concerned.

I will post some shots with the Xm Studios Juggernaut next to two Bowen Designs Juggernaut FS; I hope that you will like the pictures and that they will be helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
Looks great Rainer! I wanted to get him to pair with my Koto 1:6 X-Men. Enjoy!
I think this would be a magnificent pairing Mepaphoros! Just like the Kotobukiya Juggernaut, the XM Juggernaut is am amazing piece of work and I am certain that when displayed together both statues would make for an awesome display.
Please post some pictures once your display is ready if you have a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Congrats Rainer. Another good Juggernaut piece added to your collection. You must be in heaven with all these Juggernaut statues coming out lately.
Yeah, I really cannot complain!
The Sideshow Juggernaut Maquette, the Iron Studios Juggernaut and the XM Studios Juggernaut are each tremendous statues and worthy tributes to the unstoppable force of nature.
I am happy to see that Juggernaut is getting some TLC from companies like Sideshow, XM Studios and Iron Studios and hope that more is about to come in the future.

The Juggernaut is IMHO a really cool character with incredible powers and an interesting depth of character.
Juggernaut may never be an A-list character like Spiderman, Hulk or Captain America but in his own right he is an importnat part of the history of the X-Men and the MU (Thunderbolts) and I will get to see more of Juggernaut in the future both in the comic books as well as in the form of new busts or statues.

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Rainer
Old 04-05-2021, 08:49 AM   #230
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi The Shogun, here you go; have fun and enjoy!

Rainer