Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #21
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Lol you are all too funny. That lion o statue just looks weird to me. Maybe it's the mouth on him? I just don't like it. Mum ra is really ok.
Wow! Mumm-Ra is really ok? Have you found another Mumm-Ra statue that is better? If so, please post.

Then again, I do recall that you stated that the Gambit PF was ok as well.
Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #22
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame_Siryn View Post
Wow! Mumm-Ra is really ok? Have you found another Mumm-Ra statue that is better? If so, please post.

Then again, I do recall that you stated that the Gambit PF was ok as well.
True nothing better yet, so what's out now these are the best except for lion o. I like that big plastic lion o better. I believe it's the mezco or something like that who makes it. I have that one and I love it. Gambit I never seen in person. But I think I will like that one more in person. The mumm ra is growing on me a bit now that I've seen him more. Since they are making the rest of the cats I might look for a mumm ra. Lion o I must think hard first.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:43 AM   #23
Freon
Howling at the Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Lol you are all too funny. Wow that pic is so wierd looking, that its scary. But the current lion o statue just looks weird to me. Maybe it's the mouth on him? I just don't like itMum ram ra is really ok.
The mouth...

Okay, what's wrong with the mouth?
Freon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:12 AM   #24
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:27 AM   #25
k-9
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

not shore about tygra's face but he looks as if his eyes will light up like lion-o.
k-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:33 AM   #26
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
I just picked up a Lion O from AlterEgo. It was a really big sale and I was able to get it for $230. I was always interested, but it had a pretty hefty price tag.

I do want to get the Mumm Ra now that I have a Lion O but with Galactus and Batman PF on the radar in the next couple of days, its gonna be awhile. I really can't wait to see how tall this statue is next to my Thor PF.

I always thought Lion O was a very good statue, but Mumm Ra is better overall to me. The Tygra looks good so far and the Cheetara I have to wait and see the full reveal before I say how good it is. I hope that Lion O comes in the good quality styrofoam.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:50 AM   #27
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So may we presume that the next statue is going to be Tygra????
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:43 AM   #28
cgdc
The Herculoids

Is that cloth on him or is he going to be fully sculpted?
cgdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #29
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I just picked up a Lion O from AlterEgo. It was a really big sale and I was able to get it for $230. I was always interested, but it had a pretty hefty price tag.

I do want to get the Mumm Ra now that I have a Lion O but with Galactus and Batman PF on the radar in the next couple of days, its gonna be awhile. I really can't wait to see how tall this statue is next to my Thor PF.

I always thought Lion O was a very good statue, but Mumm Ra is better overall to me. The Tygra looks good so far and the Cheetara I have to wait and see the full reveal before I say how good it is. I hope that Lion O comes in the good quality styrofoam.
Wow 230 for lion o is a bargain! I paid 400.00 for mine.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:08 AM   #30
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post

Congrats on the Lion-O purchase, loric. That's an excellent price. And he does indeed come in the good styrofoam (Mumm-Ra, too).
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote