Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 01:00 AM   #101
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Our email is still down . Its a GoDaddy issue
Old 11-02-2013, 01:18 AM   #102
redhulk27
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I was able to get through. It didn't come back as a Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently message.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:13 AM   #103
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hi Jerry,

I sent out an email to you to your AOL address in regards to the Shao Kahn prototype that was displayed at NYCC. I have just a few quick questions about it. Can you please get back to me on it?

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #104
HeromanPunch
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Hi Jerry,

Possible to get an update on 1/12 Alex statue that was paid for through paypal? Still waiting for confirmation of the order. Thanks!
Old 11-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #105
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Jerry,

I sent out an email to you to your AOL address in regards to the Shao Kahn prototype that was displayed at NYCC. I have just a few quick questions about it. Can you please get back to me on it?

Thanks!
Our aol emails are defunct. Need to send to customerservice@pcstoy.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeromanPunch View Post
Hi Jerry,

Possible to get an update on 1/12 Alex statue that was paid for through paypal? Still waiting for confirmation of the order. Thanks!
Our email was down for almost 4 days so we are really behind in replying. please be patient as we will get to it as soon as we can.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #106
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Our aol emails are defunct. Need to send to customerservice@pcstoy.com

Our email was down for almost 4 days so we are really behind in replying. please be patient as we will get to it as soon as we can.
Thanks Jerry! Sent it. If you yourself can reply to the email, it'd be much appreciated, as I was the one who purchased the prototype by one of the members here and you'd be the only one that would know the specifics on this piece.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #107
Mitch07137
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Thanks Jerry! Sent it. If you yourself can reply to the email, it'd be much appreciated, as I was the one who purchased the prototype by one of the members here and you'd be the only one that would know the specifics on this piece.
dark do a youtube video for us plz
Old 11-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #108
gregin8er
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Could someone please confirm the right email address for PayPal payments?
I want to pay my final payment on Shao Kahn but my previous payments were sent to pcstoys@aol.com but I read above that these emails are now defunct.
Cheers.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:05 AM   #109
bloodrain
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Generic help question for statues but

Whats the best way to fix broken statues?

I have a Guile that i accidentally knocked the hand off while dusting and the pinky finger broke.

Also i noticed the head of my scorpion statue was hanging loose and found the magnet fell out.

Should i use epoxy, hot glue....whats best?
Old 11-27-2013, 07:27 AM   #110
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hi, i'm new to collectibles and recently ordered Shin Akuma life size bust from PCS. I notice PCS barely answer through email. I assume what if they took your money and never ship toys to you? And what if you received defective toys and trying to contact them and they never answer you?

This is what i recently sent them:
It was my first time ordering from POP culture shock, and I have lack of experience on how you handle business. I ordered the Akuma Shin life size bust on Nov 4. You charged me $560 via paypal the day after I pre-ordered the bust on option 1. I did get a receipt. It's strange that I don't see order history on your web page under my account. I thought I would charged a week or two prior to shipping which is 2nd quarter of 2014?

and this is their reply:
We don't charge any ones paypal. all payments are made manually from the customer to us via paypal. we do not give you a receipt Paypal gives you a confirmation of the payment but you don't receive an invoice from us. Im sending your info to accounting and I will let you know what payments we have on file for you.

so my question is ask long as I have receipt from paypal im all set? why their website has no sign of tracking of your order status or what you have ordered like the structure on sideshow?

Please help. should i be worried
Closed Thread