Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 05-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #181
Vader
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
Freddy. End of discussion.

Jason LSB is the goofiest bust EVER produced. It is the placement of the hand and the angle of it. I cant stop laughing every time i see this bust. As a junkie (ECC-junkie) i po'ed it, but i will just keep it in the box. This bust along with the 1/2 Fireskull (a mix between Ghost Rider and Predator? REALLY, Steve ? REALLY?) are the worst busts ECC ever produced.

Go for Freddy. Forps said it, all the guys above said it. End of conversation.

(the same applies to Jason 1/3 Maquette. Everything apart from the base of the maquette is a JOKE. The pose, the cloths, the sculpt, the proportions, the head, the mask, EVERYTHING.. We are not fools, you know. I am 100% objective, no matter how much i love Steve and his company.

Steve, wake up!!! If Sideshow intends to give us a Hulk LSB with that MARVELLOUS new sculpt along with transulecent resin, acrylic eyes and teeth, then ECC will need to step up)
What new hulk sculpt?
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:36 AM   #182
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
+1 Freddy. I seriously doubt there will ever be a better bust of him. Looks amazing to me.
Agreed this bust is so sick
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:41 AM   #183
NEMISIS PRIME
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Location: Y'all crazy as hell paying 5k for doom on throne!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
What new hulk sculpt?
The reason I ordered the deadpool bust I love this new direction sideshow is going in LSB
NEMISIS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:00 PM   #184
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottorino View Post
The fire Skull is from another artist Steve is supporting ,also the Jason portions are fine as there are pics of just the body on Artstation you should have a look .
I know but it remains a joke. The other 1/1 bust from the same artist is WAYYYYYYYYYYY better (the 1/1 dead man looking bust). The 1/2 Fireskull is going to sell 50 pieces at most. The other 1/1 is going to sell more.

Concerning Jason 1/3 maquette, i stand my ground. It is a JOKE. Open your eyes, guys. Sideshow's 1/4 KILLS it, base apart. Sideshow's has a BETTER POSE, face, mask proportions, INTIMIDATION, cloths, feel. For 2000dol or probably 2500dollars, this upcoming 1/3 Jason is a joke. I am not a fool, you know. Steve should keep the base and RESCULPT everything else. His face, his pose, his head (its tooooooooo small compared to his body), his cloths (they need to be more fit to his body), his mask (it reminds me a kids mask), EVERYTHING.

Sideshow's last Jason 1/4 KILLS the upcoming 1/3 Jason in every department. Sideshow's Jason is a Jason to be afraid of, ECC's one is a joke, is a Jason to laugh at(along with the goofy bust). The only "wow" element is the base.

My 0.02 cents.

(the new Hulk LSB is going to be a masterpiece. Sideshow has upped the game. The sculpt is second to none. It will give ECC a run for its money as long as Sideshow follows "forps way" and uses translucent resin, acrylic teeth and eyes. Its going to be a MASTERPIECE)
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 07:59 PM   #185
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I know but it remains a joke. The other 1/1 bust from the same artist is WAYYYYYYYYYYY better (the 1/1 dead man looking bust). The 1/2 Fireskull is going to sell 50 pieces at most. The other 1/1 is going to sell more.

Concerning Jason 1/3 maquette, i stand my ground. It is a JOKE. Open your eyes, guys. Sideshow's 1/4 KILLS it, base apart. Sideshow's has a BETTER POSE, face, mask proportions, INTIMIDATION, cloths, feel. For 2000dol or probably 2500dollars, this upcoming 1/3 Jason is a joke. I am not a fool, you know. Steve should keep the base and RESCULPT everything else. His face, his pose, his head (its tooooooooo small compared to his body), his cloths (they need to be more fit to his body), his mask (it reminds me a kids mask), EVERYTHING.

Sideshow's last Jason 1/4 KILLS the upcoming 1/3 Jason in every department. Sideshow's Jason is a Jason to be afraid of, ECC's one is a joke, is a Jason to laugh at(along with the goofy bust). The only "wow" element is the base.

My 0.02 cents.

(the new Hulk LSB is going to be a masterpiece. Sideshow has upped the game. The sculpt is second to none. It will give ECC a run for its money as long as Sideshow follows "forps way" and uses translucent resin, acrylic teeth and eyes. Its going to be a MASTERPIECE)
So what your saying is... you love the ECC better than Sideshows.
Planeswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 07:59 PM   #186
Planeswalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This Freddy 1:1 is absolutely incredible and I can't wait til it's available.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:17 PM   #187
azurepred
The Masters of Evil

Quote:

I think your bat crazy if you think the new Hulk bust will have any of those things. There will be no translucent resin, acrylic teeth or acrylic eyes.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:27 PM   #188
Planeswalker

Aaaaaaand I just realized I missed this.

I've had a lot going on lately and haven't kept a close eye out on collecting.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:37 AM   #189
hemipockets
Fantastic Four

The word is Freddy is leaving the factory this week and heading to distributors!
hemipockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:37 PM   #190
Siroco
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I look forward to it. This bust is wonderful.
Siroco is offline   Reply With Quote