Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 06-22-2017, 11:33 AM   #51
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

One for the kids? Why not. Easy pass for me.
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 01:41 PM   #52
SONICobra
Batman

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! fox execs are such a bunch of tools
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 08:31 AM   #53
protector2814
Phoenix

protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:23 AM   #54
Y3E
Gen 13

Who the heck comes up with these ideas? Better yet, who give green light to these stupid ideas?
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:51 AM   #55
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Who the heck comes up with these ideas? Better yet, who give green light to these stupid ideas?
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:55 AM   #56
Y3E
Gen 13

LOL
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:25 PM   #57
protector2814
Phoenix

Well, we've yet to discuss the implications of Disney buying Fox in terms of the reintro. of the FF into the Marvel Comic' U, but you know damn well it's gonna happen now.

This week's 1st issue of Chip Zdarsky & Jim Cheling's Marvel Two-In-One feels like kick-off to me. Very good comic & one worth picking up if you've been missing the team over the past 2 years. Zdarsky's got Ben & Johnny's characters down. This book feels like a wonderful tip of the hat to their legacy & honors the FF history while at the same time feeling fresh & fun. Read it & let's discuss.

protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:46 AM   #58
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Loved it! Wonderful kick off issue with a trail of fun that should be coming. Don’t know how long it will take for the Four to come together but if the arc is as strong as this issue then I’m in for the ride.
wktf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 05:05 AM   #59
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
Well, we've yet to discuss the implications of Disney buying Fox in terms of the reintro. of the FF into the Marvel Comic' U, but you know damn well it's gonna happen now.

This week's 1st issue of Chip Zdarsky & Jim Cheling's Marvel Two-In-One feels like kick-off to me. Very good comic & one worth picking up if you've been missing the team over the past 2 years. Zdarsky's got Ben & Johnny's characters down. This book feels like a wonderful tip of the hat to their legacy & honors the FF history while at the same time feeling fresh & fun. Read it & let's discuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Loved it! Wonderful kick off issue with a trail of fun that should be coming. Don’t know how long it will take for the Four to come together but if the arc is as strong as this issue then I’m in for the ride.
It was an absolutely amazing issue, it felt like it was channelling Kirby and Lee.

When Ben gave that speech, I had a little tear in my eye along with him. Excellent writing and art. Such a great issue.
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 09:44 AM   #60
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post

Went back and got it on your recommendation. Very good, and I hope it's a segue into the return of the FF. The only thing I didn't like was the design of Doom, give me the classic look all day long.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote