Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #461
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
My buddy who isn't on the forum just had his last flex on the 5th and sideshow shipped out his scarlet witch. She will be arriving at his house in the 12th. I will be sure to take photos and post ASAP. My last flex is may 5th
Really what about everyone on full pay ???man I can't win with sideshow if I'm on flex I have to beg to pay in full and if I pay in full flex pays get theirs first

Old 03-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #462
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

In fairness people paying with flexi are giving sideshow money well in advance on of the item shipping. I don't see the problem with them getting theirs first.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #463
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye View Post
In fairness people paying with flexi are giving sideshow money well in advance on of the item shipping. I don't see the problem with them getting theirs first.
Yeah, I agree with you. I think we're all just completely surprised as no one has received any notice that she's coming.

In fact, today in the newsletter is the very first time she's even been listed as "Coming in 30 Days."
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #464
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Really what about everyone on full pay ???man I can't win with sideshow if I'm on flex I have to beg to pay in full and if I pay in full flex pays get theirs first

thats what i said. well actually first time i called they told me he read it wrong and it was a arriving in warehouse email. so i had my buddy look again and sure enough he had a ups tracking number. so i called again, talked to someone else, and they said if you did a two -three flex then they ordered enough to cover those whose flex was finished. so i asked if they could charge me and have mine shipped out and they said NO. what a load of crap.
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #465
risingstar
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yeah, I agree with you. I think we're all just completely surprised as no one has received any notice that she's coming.

+1
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #466
Klear Knives

Quote:
true but i have 5 payments and got two delayed emails. he did three payments and got no delay emails at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post

In fact, today in the newsletter is the very first time she's even been listed as "Coming in 30 Days."
I doubt it will arrive in the next 30 days if a lot of people did 5 payments they wont get charged til may, like myself, or if it arrives in the warehouse early but who knows with sideshow.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #467
CustomPaintWork
Kindly Asked To Leave

I got a processing email for my Hot Toys Joker 2.0. It is coming in a partial shipment which I wasn't expecting at all this month so there is hope Scarlet Witch may still come.
CustomPaintWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #468
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
You have me mistaken I'm always on flex this is one of my very few full pays..It's not a problem I've been saying that for years but it never happens sideshow never does that they always get full pays early pay or shipping notices example just recently hulk maquette
I've always said sideshow does flexpayers wrong if my last flex is the 25th and you ship on the 10th I shouldn't have to call in as I always do and beg to pay in full as a flexpayer who has paid money I should have first choice because you already have my money instead sideshow normally sends the notices to full payers so they can get new money
Old 03-07-2013, 06:25 PM   #469
Klear Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
??
Since sideshow only got a few he was one of the lucky new to get his next week. He sent my the ups email and his scarlet witch ex will be here next week.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #470
Y3E
Gen 13

Get pics please
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote