Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-01-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

And it just keeps getting worse...

So I called ARH today to get an update on some of my questions. Wow.

So Melissa answers the phone and I ask about Arhian 3, which was supposed to come in yesterday. She tells me it's not in yet. When asked about what's going on and reminded that Spencer has told people on a couple occasions that it was on schedule, I get no answer... long silences... and finallybtold that Arahom is dealing with the factory and just Arahom.

I'm serious about the long silences... very weird.

So now I feel like I'm beating up the messenger so I ask to speak to Arahom directly. If he can take my money, he should be able to tell me where my stuff is. That was pretty close to a quote. Melissa tells me he wasn't in the office last week and doesn't know if he will be in this week. What????

I tell her from the videos they post it looks like he's there every day painting and cutting foam and packing boxes... he really hasn't even been there for a week?

Another long silence...

I don't know if she was lieing to me because Arahom didn't want to talk to me or if he really hasn't been there. I even asked if they are shutting down shop... no solid and direct answer for that either.

Spencer apparently was there but was too busy doing "something else" to speak with me.

They are supposed to send me a shipping label to send my medusa skirt back and get one that fits. I can't tell you how uncomfortable I feel about making use of that label.

This company has such promise a year ago. As one of their biggest fans it's a shame to see how far they have fallen.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 01:54 PM   #2
qz33
Doctor Doom

You gotta cauterize this wound man.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:54 PM   #3
The13thWarlock

This is a fresh one... now Arhian Forever is not here and no one at ARH knows when it's coming and Arahom is MIA... so that's $400 paid toward Arhian, $425 paid toward Sha-Ryn which is now store credit, $400 on A Vampire Queen waiting on repairs and that's not taking into account my defective Medusa skirt. I think I have the right to complain daily.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:14 PM   #4
dao2
Cyclops

Arahom was probably there and wouldn't speak to you. TBF it's normal for someone like that not to speak with customers. They don't want to, that's what they hire people to do. It's ----ty but that's how it is. I would imagine he was there but wouldn't talk to anyone (not like he did before anyways). Also hasn't been a video in a while has there?
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:39 PM   #5
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Until they get their ---- together they won't interact with anyone.My guess is they are trying to clear all past orders before starting anything new again.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:49 PM   #6
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Arahom was probably there and wouldn't speak to you. TBF it's normal for someone like that not to speak with customers. They don't want to, that's what they hire people to do. It's ----ty but that's how it is. I would imagine he was there but wouldn't talk to anyone (not like he did before anyways). Also hasn't been a video in a while has there?
Not like I could just call up and ask for Randy Bowen when he was still open.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #7
dreamactius
Sinister Six

When I had a problem with my orders Arahom spoke with me and helped me out. Why would Arahom want to help someone who's constantly bassing his company?
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:10 PM   #8
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Indeed. A lot of people might feel they are entitled too it due to the situation that they are but it's still probably not going to happen. Probably don't want it to happen either tbh. The answer isn't going to change, and then both of you are going to get real pissed and them you might lose your chance of getting anything ever and also get an even worse attitude :P

It sucks, it's stupid, and it's ----ty considering the issues they are going through but this isn't something shocking and new imo.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 06:22 PM   #9
SAB380
The X-Men

Of course Arahom is there.
Her job is to keep angry customers from bothering him.

I rang last week and spoke to her and she went and asked him a question on the spot and came back to me with the answer..... now I didn't hear his voice in the background but I'm 99% certain she didn't just pretend to talk to him
(And mine was merely a general question where she could have said he's not in and they'd reply later via email)
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:36 PM   #10
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
The problem is when I call customer service, no one knows anything. It's always, I don't know, Arahom handles that or some such answer. If Melissa doesn't know anything and Arahom knows everything, that's who I need to speak to.

Any it's a pretty basic question... what's goi g on with the statue that was supposed to come in yesterday. You would think he would have given her the answer for this.