Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-02-2017, 04:38 AM   #21
ukshaun
Hercules

/i shouldn't laugh
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:02 AM   #22
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamactius View Post
He was, until they stopped showing him those titties.
This was kind of funny... lol! Thanks for that!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 06:26 AM   #23
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I can't agree that the customer needs to stay professional, that's what the business needs to do. I will agree that it usually yields better results though. As for the BBB they really don't do very much. They literally are for information purposes for consumers to judge whether to use a company or not. Currently ARH has an F rating, it's not hampering their ability to do business, although they might be losing future customers because of it.
I've had a few bad deals with companies but I've never blown up or sent an angry email. I've even had companies hang up on me. Which is insane. Yet to me it's important to clearly state your case without going to a low level that should never be necessary when conducting business between two parties.

I've also gone to owners or written to the owners / head of whichever department before. You should never be afraid to go up the chain. In the case of ARH, they are conducting business in a really poor way. That is a bad sign that I've seen with some of the worst companies.

In regards to the Better Business Bureau. I think I've used them once or twice. I can't recall as it was a long time ago. So perhaps they are different now. I know it helped the one time as a company was delaying my credit. They told me they would credit me. Then after a week or so backed off and talked about how long the credit card company gave them to credit my card. They were basically liars. A company that sold I would later find out fake CDs and imported stuff probably out of their home or something. But the Better Business Bureau got them to do what they should do normally. I think I had to go to them because I was a bit out of dispute time. As I know I wouldn't even go that route normally. I would go straight to the credit card.

Anyway, you are right about ARH. On the Better Business Bureau they do have an "F" grade with two reviews and two complaints.

https://www.bbb.org/snakeriver/busin...and-complaints

They also fail to even respond to the disputes. Which seems to be their way of doing things. I don't know what to say except that it's buyer beware and that people shouldn't deal with this company.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:04 AM   #24
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
LOL, like Arahom cares about you/what you email to him or any other customer Warlock.
we are not 100% sure that Arahom does not care! lets wait and see what response warlock gets! post the result when u get it warlock!

I stand by this, there is no other company that offers the quality, the subject matter, has the close interaction to the creative minds behind the product and has an owner that takes such personal pride in their work. That's why I'm not just an ARH customer, I'm an ARH supporter.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #25
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
The problem is when I call customer service, no one knows anything. It's always, I don't know, Arahom handles that or some such answer. If Melissa doesn't know anything and Arahom knows everything, that's who I need to speak to.

Any it's a pretty basic question... what's goi g on with the statue that was supposed to come in yesterday. You would think he would have given her the answer for this.
... my issue is with the thread misrepresenting ARH. If I would have read this a year ago I would have NEVER bought Arhian 1. Now I am the proud owner of 8 ARH statues and I love all of them. Have I had issues with repair work and customer service? Yes. Have I had to get a little nasty with them? Yes. Do I think they could do a lot of things better? Definitely. But lately, the press ARH has been getting here is downright unfair and one sided.

So threads like this are good, sure... but let's not forget for every ARH horror story there are 20 ARH positive experiences. Great odds? No, but good enough for me to keep gambling on them considering how much I like their statues.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:45 AM   #26
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

oh damn..did I forget to put those in quotes?..don't worry! Warlock vs Warlock will be back tomorrow!
Old 05-02-2017, 11:30 AM   #27
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

So much for that communication everyone has clamored for....
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:23 PM   #28
The13thWarlock

So far, no reply. Perhaps Arahom is still out of the office.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:21 PM   #29
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
So far, no reply. Perhaps Arahom is still out of the office.
You seriously expect a response the next day?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 02:30 PM   #30
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
You seriously expect a response the next day?
Actually, I could care less what Arahom does right now. I just opened up an email from Jonathan Dewar and my Cleopatra statue is done! So I'm super excited about that!!! Here's a pic!!!

I'm not trying to promote JayDee Models (who can be found on Facebook, Etsy or EBay) on the ARH section, but you can see more about this awesome sculptor in the General Statue section.