Old 09-15-2021, 11:45 PM   #141
pau123
Sailor Moon

SS X23 is the better one in this case.
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 08:01 PM   #142
JohngPR
Fantastic Four

I don’t think the pose conveys motion very well and I’m not a fan of the masked portrait. She looks so bored as she’s supposedly crushing the hood of a freaking jeep.
JohngPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2021, 01:54 AM   #143
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
The new one that hasn't been fully revealed yet?
Except it has..
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 12:13 PM   #144
neo225
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohngPR View Post
I don’t think the pose conveys motion very well and I’m not a fan of the masked portrait. She looks so bored as she’s supposedly crushing the hood of a freaking jeep.
I think that's my biggest thing with this piece. I don't know what she's doing, besides posing. Did she just land? Is she about to jump off? Is she mid-punch? mid-kick?

As others have said, it looks like she's just standing there.
neo225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 03:08 PM   #145
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
Confused by this, cause tons of people seem to love it and it hasn't even been fully shown. But maybe it's just not your cup of tea. Unlike this statue which seems to be meet with overwhelming dislike, with few liking it.
The catwoman has been shown, and the reception was not good
generalszabo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 05:57 AM   #146
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"When a top-secret program attempted to recreate the original Weapon X experiment that involved the feral mutant Wolverine, they failed to secure a test subject that could survive the bonding of the virtually unbreakable metal Adamantium to their skeleton. Using the only available genetic sample from Weapon X, which was damaged, they were unable to salvage the Y chromosome after 22 attempts. They created a female clone and gave birth to "X-23." Raised in captivity, X-23 was trained to be a weapon. Kinney did her best to ensure the child retained some semblance of humanity."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 11:40 PM   #147
Royalguard
The Avengers

Patiently waiting for this one. I know I may be the minority. But it speaks to me.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 11:52 AM   #148
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Official XM X-23 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

?When a top-secret program attempted to recreate the original Weapon X experiment that involved the feral mutant Wolverine, they failed to secure a test subject that could survive the bonding of the virtually unbreakable metal Adamantium to their skeleton. Using the only available genetic sample from Weapon X, which was damaged, they were unable to salvage the Y chromosome after 22 attempts. They created a female clone and gave birth to "X-23." Raised in captivity, X-23 was trained to be a weapon. Kinney did her best to ensure the child retained some semblance of humanity.?

XM Studios Facebook

Old 07-28-2022, 01:42 AM   #149
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures by Michael at M.Y. Collections

"When a top-secret program attempted to recreate the original Weapon X experiment that involved the feral mutant Wolverine, they failed to secure a test subject that could survive the bonding of the virtually unbreakable metal Adamantium to their skeleton. Using the only available genetic sample from Weapon X, which was damaged, they were unable to salvage the Y chromosome after 22 attempts. They created a female clone and gave birth to "X-23." Raised in captivity, X-23 was trained to be a weapon. Kinney did her best to ensure the child retained some semblance of humanity."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 07-28-2022, 01:42 AM   #150
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures by Michael at M.Y. Collections

XM Studios Facebook