Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-24-2015, 03:12 PM   #3961
takaboi
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floreairfoot View Post
Facebook likes don't equal customers, just like Facebook friends don't equal friends.
LOL
So true
takaboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 03:13 PM   #3962
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by takaboi View Post
Actually you're doing quite the opposite now.
Look at the latest feedback you received when you criticized someone's way of spending their money.
It's not your business so don't get into it. You've been criticizing others opinions and inputting your own opinion as far as I've seen. You're not the creator nor the center of the earth.

Post opinions, just don't criticize others--
Funny, did I say 100% of the people thanked me for the posts I have made on his forum? Did I say I only receive positive feedback? Nope. In fact, I never said anything even remotely close to that fact. I simply said to go back over the last 50-100 pages and look at the number of people that have thanked me for the posts I have made on this forum. But according to your twisted logic, because I got into an unfriendly debate with a single user this week, that somehow discredits all of the positive posts I have received over the last 3-6 months. Sure thing buddy. Thats some killer logic you have there, lol.

Do the entire forum a favor and put me on ignore. Not only would it cease these types of posts that derail the thread, but it would also make me a very happy man never having to read another one of your illogical posts.

If there is another thing I have learned on the internet, its that basic logic skills have declined dramatically in recent years. I can't think of a better example than this post.

So please, just put me on ignore so I don't have to listen to your nonsense any longer.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 03:30 PM   #3963
takaboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Funny, did I say 100% of the people thanked me for the posts I have made on his forum? Did I say I only receive positive feedback? Nope. In fact, I never said anything even remotely close to that fact. I simply said to go back over the last 50-100 pages and look at the number of people that have thanked me for the posts have made on this forum. But according to your twisted logic, because I got into an unfriendly debate with a single user this week, that somehow discredits all of the positive posts I have received over the last 3-6 months. Sure thing buddy. Thats some killer logic you have there, lol.

Do the entire forum a favor and put me on ignore. Not only would it cease these types of posts that derail the thread, but it would also make me a very happy man never having to read another one of your illogical posts.

If there is another thing i have learned on the internet, its that basic logic skills have declined dramatically in recent years. I can't think of a better example than this post.

So please, just put me on ignore so I don't have to listen to your nonsense any longer.

If you consider that as logic I wonder what your IQ is
Old 09-24-2015, 03:35 PM   #3964
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Children, children. Play nice.
Old 09-24-2015, 04:35 PM   #3965
BurningRage
Inhumans

Up for order Monday
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:47 PM   #3966
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Orange Crush makes very helpful posts. It's inevitable some of us might disagree with him every now and then but, as an aggregate, his contribution to this thread has been nothing short of astonishing.
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:49 PM   #3967
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Up for order Monday
I saw this the other day. Tried clicking the link and it said the item didn't exist. I assumed my mind was playing tricks on me

PS: If you saw what I did there, you deserve a pat on the back!
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:59 PM   #3968
takaboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Up for order Monday
Wow

This looks amazing!!
Old 09-24-2015, 05:01 PM   #3969
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I like the group shot but I think I'll be content with the original solo prints.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 05:07 PM   #3970
Canadaguy705
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
I like the group shot but I think I'll be content with the original solo prints.
x2
Canadaguy705 is offline   Reply With Quote