Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 12-13-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
julio72
Doh!

Looking to buy Pop Culture Shock Cammy

Hello. I'm a new member, and I don't have an adamantium membership. I'm not sure this is where I'm supposed to post this...

I have a Pop Culture Shock Cammy which used to be the favorite piece in my collection. Late last year I had the stupid idea to have it repainted by a professional artist. When I sent it, somehow the tips on both her braids snapped off. The guy I hired to repaint it didn't fix them. Instead, he just fastened the broken pieces with Aves putty, repainted the rest and sent it back to me. Both pieces promptly fell off. I contacted the guy and he told me I could easily fix them with super glue and sandpaper, but if I tried that I would just have ended up ruining them. So he said to send them back again and he'd fix them for free if I just paid the shipping charge. So I did. US Customs inspectors opened the box where I sent the braids, bent them out of shape and broke them. Now both braids are ruined. I need to buy a new pair of braids, or even a whole new Cammy in order to replace them. If anyone is selling a Pop Culture Shock Cammy, or has a spare pair of braids, please let me know. Thank you.
julio72 is offline   Reply With Quote