Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

View Poll Results: What do you think of E3?
Totally Amazing! 1 10.00%
Enjoying Most of it. 1 10.00%
Really only like a few things. 3 30.00%
It's "OK" 4 40.00%
Meh. 1 10.00%
Complete Fail. 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2017, 07:32 PM   #11
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I think GoW looks great, but I'm not sure of the whole Kid dynamic and how that's going to work through the game.
It "looks" pretty yes, but with the camera so zoomed in gone are the days of fast rolling in and out of large groups of enemies while doing launchers, air throws, etc. Seems like they are trying to cash in on The Last Us craze with this "cinematic" approach to games that is taking over. I know the series needed an overhaul, but not this. I don't mind the kid, but again, just seems like a copy/paste approach from The Last of Us. Shame.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:45 AM   #12
Y3E
Gen 13

Detroit: Becoming Human looks great. A definite buy for me. I really enjoyed Heavy Rain so I am sure I will enjoy this one.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 11:50 AM   #13
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Found it to be a pretty meh e3 overall, Xbox one x looks impressively powerful but don't think they'll be much out by the looks of things before next year to make me want to buy one. I'd say Nintendo had probably the strongest showing (even if most of the good stuff was from the existing franchises).
Spider-Man looked great look forward to that one, also the last night looked amazing can't wait to see what that offers gameplay wise.
Marvel vs capcom Infinite looked awful mvc 3 looked better imo looks like they tried to copy injustice graphically and the gameplay just looked tired. Capcom have truly lost their way. Unlike arc system with dragon ball fighter z which looks awesome! gameplay looks insane smashing your opponent into buildings and mountains what with that and guilty gear they are making capcom look boring and tired.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 03:58 PM   #14
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Just watched some Marvel vs Capcom footage and retract my prior statement. Even if they have Thanos as a playable character I won't be getting it. It looks awful.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:12 PM   #15
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Not sure why everybody was saying that the E3 sucked. I enjoyed it mostly.

Microsoft- They were kinda boring. Didn't really take away much from it. I was surprised that the new console was lower than I thought. But when I 1st heard the name for the new console, I laughed for a good 2 minutes straight. That name alone is going to confuse so many parents this Christmas. The only game that I didn't know about that I was interested in was Last Night. It was an Indie game announced.

Sony-Their conference came 2nd ti Nintendo. Lost of release dates for games that I was already interested in. I'm all in for Detroit: Become Human. I'm a sucker for game of this type. Always have amazing heart felt stories. A remake of Shadow of the Colossus was a pretty big deal. I started playing it on the PS2 and never finished it. So I will now in super ultra HD now. God of War looks good. Will dive into that later. I was super shocked for Spider Man. Game looked awesome. Super hero games are getting better I see.

Bethesda- They had a great little theme going with Bethesda Land and they even had rides and a mini theme park to go through. But they should have done a Nintendo Direct style approach on this one. Wolfenstein II looked freaking insane so now I want to play the 1st one to get the full story. I like VR stuff but don't have VR stuff to play VR games on so......yeah.

Nintendo- I'm glad they are pushing the fact that the Switch needs more games. So they focused hard on games for it. I'm all in for the new Metroids, Mario Odyessey, Fire Emblems,the new Yoshi game and Xenoblades Chronicles 2. They announced a lot of game that I need in my life. So they impressed me the most.

Ubisoft- They were just as boring as Microsoft. Their only saving grace announcement was Beyond Good and Evil 2. The game trailer got my hyped for it. But can't say much yet because we saw absolutely no gameplay for it.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:00 PM   #16
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I'm such a sucker but have totally bought in to Xbox One X. Like I have an Xbox One S and I want the X now. Like yesterday. And I don't even have a 4k TV! Sucker!
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote