Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-31-2018, 10:22 PM   #171
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
The more you talk, the more I'm convinced you're an employee of Chronicle. Always at the ready to "clear things up" for customers before even CC themselves can answer, usually within minutes of someone posting, you patrol this whole section of the forum like it's your job.

Chris
Care to make a wager Mr. know it all?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 10:36 PM   #172
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
No.

- Robert
Paul confirmed the non EX P1 stuff would be sold at SS Robert, might need to double check that.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:41 PM   #173
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
SS shipping is cheaper. That is a fact due to the mass distribution. They have a deal with FedEx and can pass on lower rates as a result.
No way to know without knowing how these will be distributed from IS. Might go to CC and be shipped from them either way. Last I heard the containers were all going to CC, but that may charge or has already. Might even be cheaper to send direct to the customers rather than to the US then to their destination country.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:49 AM   #174
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Paul confirmed the non EX P1 stuff would be sold at SS Robert, might need to double check that.
I stand by my answer.

I even double-checked with Paul. A few months ago we might have thought that would be the case but it’s not now.

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:27 AM   #175
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We have a new relationship with Sideshow regarding sales and distribution. Sideshow is handling sales and distribution of our products, but we will still offer all of our products on our site and our full payment plans on each piece. Sideshow has the power to reach a lot of potential customers that we just haven't been exposed to and that's a win for all of us.

Regarding Iron Studios and Prime 1.

Chronicle is the North American license holder for our category. This means that P1 and IS have to use our company to distribute their product in North America.

Sideshow approached us to carry IS and P1. Iron Studios was able to give Chronicle a deeper discount allowing Sideshow to make enough to warrant distributing their product in North America. Outside North America Sideshow can distribute IS and P1 products in the territories they own.

Sideshow will not be carrying P1 products due to the fact that the discount isn't deep enough to warrant sales.

I hope this clears up the confusion as to why Chronicle and Sideshow are selling IS product. We are partnered with Sideshow and they let us know what they are and aren't willing to distribute and we respect their decision and we hope you will as well.

Paul
Old 08-01-2018, 11:50 AM   #176
dragontron
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

That still does not excuse the fact that you guys at Chronicle said the deadline was July 25th to order and that you alone would be carrying the Iron Dio piece. Now that Sideshow has it, there is a $125 reward on their end that I and many would like to have as well as the better shipping rate. This is terrible business Paul and the slight of hand for you to double dip in the cookie jar is unacceptable. I do hope you do the right thing by giving full refunds who ask for it so that they can get those Rewards and betters shipping rates with your new business partner.
dragontron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:50 PM   #177
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontron View Post
That still does not excuse the fact that you guys at Chronicle said the deadline was July 25th to order and that you alone would be carrying the Iron Dio piece. Now that Sideshow has it, there is a $125 reward on their end that I and many would like to have as well as the better shipping rate. This is terrible business Paul and the slight of hand for you to double dip in the cookie jar is unacceptable. I do hope you do the right thing by giving full refunds who ask for it so that they can get those Rewards and betters shipping rates with your new business partner.
Well said. Whether this was intentional or not it did happen and if we break it down to the bottom line, ordering through SS just makes a lot more sense in this case. Reward bonus, better shipping rates, better account and order tracking. Just all around a better experience. Where are the Chronicle order bonuses? No early bird discount no rewards. I get that Sideshow is better equipped to offer such things, but it's no surprise collectors feel cheated on this one and would rather go through SS. With the price of collectibles now every little bonus helps make it seem less painful. Hopefully you guys will do the right thing here and waive the NRD for those who prefer dealing with SS.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 04:35 PM   #178
dragontron
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Well I got my refund approved. I hope that anyone else who asked for it gets it as well. Good luck to you all.
dragontron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 04:50 PM   #179
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
I stand by my answer.

I even double-checked with Paul. A few months ago we might have thought that would be the case but it’s not now.

- Robert
Interesting, it was posted in the P1 section on 6-29 that you would be so you can understand the flip flop fatigue some people here are feeling.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:03 PM   #180
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Please Contact Heather and explain why it's easier and cheaper to order from Sideshow.

hross@chroniclecollectibles.com

In the future we may just offer the pieces direct and keep it simple.

Paul