Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Albatross Japan Shin Godzilla DGK Megahouse Kamen Rider DGK Damtoys Carnotarus Bust Current Interview:

Old 09-13-2019, 02:55 AM   #131
cosmic
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

do you guys still believe all these after so much that you have seen and experienced?

Factory always sends regular production and painting updates. I know because I have produced 4 statues so far in different factories. They all work the same.

If there are no pictures, nothing has been done, period.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 09:19 AM   #132
jmsmith3388
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
do you guys still believe all these after so much that you have seen and experienced?

Factory always sends regular production and painting updates. I know because I have produced 4 statues so far in different factories. They all work the same.

If there are no pictures, nothing has been done, period.
Agree, ARH use to always post production pictures. Even if they only shared one you would still see random parts of the statue being painted.

The fact they haven't posted anything is very suspicious.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:33 AM   #133
stone eagle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

My thoughts exactly on my earlier posts. Since I don't have direct knowledge of the design and manufacturing side of producing a statue I can only assume things. Such as: A designer comes up with a prototype statue or 3d rendering of some type, He searches out a factory to mass produce, that factory makes offer to produce XYZ amount of statues for a certain price, once agreed upon the production starts, the designer then keeps in touch with factory to check on production and makes sure his money is being used to actually produce the statue, The designer wants to make sure he isn't being ripped off and he also wants to maintain a good reputation with happy customers.
All of that seemed to happen last year with infrequent photos and projected delivery dates, as of this year none of that appears to have happened.....Why the lack of enthusiasm or concern from ARH about the lack of contact with the factory? And in the meantime will trade tariffs etc. keep jacking up shipping prices considering some of the statues should have been shipped back in 2017?
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 10:45 AM   #134
galactus
Cosmic Art Collector
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
My thoughts exactly on my earlier posts. Since I don't have direct knowledge of the design and manufacturing side of producing a statue I can only assume things. Such as: A designer comes up with a prototype statue or 3d rendering of some type, He searches out a factory to mass produce, that factory makes offer to produce XYZ amount of statues for a certain price, once agreed upon the production starts, the designer then keeps in touch with factory to check on production and makes sure his money is being used to actually produce the statue, The designer wants to make sure he isn't being ripped off and he also wants to maintain a good reputation with happy customers.
All of that seemed to happen last year with infrequent photos and projected delivery dates, as of this year none of that appears to have happened.....Why the lack of enthusiasm or concern from ARH about the lack of contact with the factory? And in the meantime will trade tariffs etc. keep jacking up shipping prices considering some of the statues should have been shipped back in 2017?
Because he's got your money already, and given how long ago it appears a number of you paid for these things, you have no recourse to get it back should he decide to pack up shop and shut down without delivering.
galactus is offline   Reply With Quote