Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-13-2019, 09:46 PM   #261
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Well if the Thor silhouette is any indication, that base isn't going to be so small.

I think in the end it will probably just be Cap & Thor for me; as nice as it might be to have the Marvel "Trinity" in 1/3 unless they really do something phenomenal with Iron Man I don't think I'll feel compelled to get it. But I guess we'll see how I feel a few years from now when I actually have to make that decision lol.
I might be forced to do the same thing. These 1/3 scale pieces take up a lot of room. A museum pose and base close to the demensions of Cap's base are the only way I will be able to display more than two of these in my collection.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 02:46 PM   #262
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

so, I just wanted to say, i signed up to this forum with the sole purpose of getting updates on the Sagat statue. I was in the market for a 1:3. Since there are lack of updates on PCS end after a year of silence, and the amazing presence and craftsmanship of this statue (and the low edition size), I went ahead and preordered this statue. My first statue (and most likely ONLY). I'm excited.
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:02 PM   #263
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Has there been any mention anywhere that Thor might be shown soon, and has there ever been any notice/comment on the fact that the pictures show what would appear to be a 2nd torso swap out where he is pointing forward but the product description doesn't at all mention a torso/arm switch out of the pointing arm?
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:28 PM   #264
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Has anyone heard any whispers of the 1/3 Ironman that is supposed to be part of this series?

Release date or look?
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 07:53 PM   #265
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Has there been any mention anywhere that Thor might be shown soon, and has there ever been any notice/comment on the fact that the pictures show what would appear to be a 2nd torso swap out where he is pointing forward but the product description doesn't at all mention a torso/arm switch out of the pointing arm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix View Post

And yes you are correct in regards to the torsos. We will have two torsos for this piece. Lot of R & D was done on seeing if we could use one torso only, but in the end to make it seamless and work perfectly we needed a seperate torso. We could have scrapped the 'I Want You' pose, but felt we wanted to give as much out there as possible. I'm hoping for the amount of switchouts and poses that we have given something very fair for the price. Thanks so much everyone for the support and comments!
(that's LB's rep here from back in early May)
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 08:00 PM   #266
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

So Thor is the next one in the lineup to be released? Anyone have a rough date or any pics of this statue too?
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 05:08 AM   #267
craigcliff1
Zot

Here you go
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 12:21 PM   #268
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
(that's LB's rep here from back in early May)
Thanks for linking that. I thought someone was commenting on this thread who was a rep or whatever, just couldn't remember for sure.

Pretty cool that it's 2 torsos, don't know why they don't mention that in the product description.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 02:54 AM   #269
BaZ
Fantastic Four

Any news from the NYCC regarding this series?
BaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 03:01 AM   #270
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaZ View Post
Any news from the NYCC regarding this series?
No Marvel from XM at NYCC.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote