Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-29-2017, 02:30 AM   #81
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
What? The guy addressed every one of my issues and really went above and beyond. If I can say when he was doing wrong, I have to say when he's doing right.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:49 AM   #82
dao2
Cyclops

Also for new stuff it's no PO's supposedly so :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 04:19 AM   #83
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
What? The guy addressed every one of my issues and really went above and beyond. If I can say when he was doing wrong, I have to say when he's doing right.
That is true ...and fair. If they are resolving your issues now, then it's only proper to mention that too.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 07:50 AM   #84
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
So I swapped sons emails back and forth with Arahom today regarding the shipping and stuff. They have paypal up and running again. Remember the comics I said I was picking up? Arahom actually offered them to me free. They were already paid and were my way of saying thanks, so I didn't accept the offer, but he's really bending over backwards and sideways to make me happy.

I really wish I would have even gotten half this treatment six months back, it would have really saved a lot of ugliness.

I hate to say it, after slamming ARH and Arahom daily for what seemed like forever, but my opinions changing again... I think if they made something I really liked, I might just go ahead and buy from them again. I have to give the devil his due. He's really treating me that good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
That is true ...and fair. If they are resolving your issues now, then it's only proper to mention that too.

wait so hang on after calling Arahom a liar - thief - scammer - not a man - got no balls - broke - bankrupt - cheap - downright incompetent - amateur - worst customer service - poor decision maker - misjudging the market ..

And also making threads like 'Arahom Lies Yet Again' 'And it just keeps getting worse' 'Statue Value Post Bankruptcy'

Arahom still offered you free comix? and now you want to continue to support this scammer and buy more his statues?

Old 06-29-2017, 09:01 AM   #85
clutch
Sailor Moon

Yeah, he's focusing all his time on you now and no one else.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:41 AM   #86
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
Yeah, he's focusing all his time on you now and no one else.
my Zeus statue better come flawless or else I'm unleashing hell on these amateur ARH clowns! and I want free comix as compensation!
Old 06-29-2017, 11:15 AM   #87
clutch
Sailor Moon

They can't even take the time to pour a kit for me...
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:22 AM   #88
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
They can't even take the time to pour a kit for me...
They mentioned in the comments on fb they are doing the molds for the Eve's or something I believe.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:38 PM   #89
SAB380
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post

wait so hang on after calling Arahom a liar - thief - scammer - not a man - got no balls - broke - bankrupt - cheap - downright incompetent - amateur - worst customer service - poor decision maker - misjudging the market ..

And also making threads like 'Arahom Lies Yet Again' 'And it just keeps getting worse' 'Statue Value Post Bankruptcy'

Arahom still offered you free comix? and now you want to continue to support this scammer and buy more his statues?

Why you gotta be like that?
Just sit back and enjoy the greatest epic romance story since Gone with the Wind.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:45 PM   #90
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAB380 View Post
Why you gotta be like that?
Just sit back and enjoy the greatest epic romance story since Gone with the Wind.

no man I am serious! if one hair just one on Zeus beard is painted brown black or pink there will be hell to pay! The volcano will erupt! I swear by the gods of Olympus I will be reporting ARH the better business bureau!