Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #551
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine714 View Post
I survived. I used Iceman's collection to shield me
Nice
madmanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #552
IcEMaN_BeckeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
Dude your the one with all the drama...i asked you a simple question...i asked since you claim to have a 40k collection,and just a week ago were offering ppl 1200 to 1500 for a green vega,then a couple days you say you want a Shin but money is the issue you dont have one...really? then it really shouldnt be so challenging to get a Shin Akuma for you...but then you deny being the dude who posted that he was the one with a 40k collection....why?....and as for the "stuff" you won on ebay....you were hardly outbid dude...you won that stuff cause no one else really wants it....Wow you have won an AP of Guile EX...congrats so does alot of other ppl....Jerry and others have listed Guile and Bison AP's on ebay till the cows come home...and now it will be the samething with Chun Li...plenty to go around and then some....and when Guile AP sells for 360 or less than retail that should give you an idea that how many ppl really want one...anyone here could of easily outbid you(including myself)...but ppl chose not to bid,for whatever reasons of there own,i could care less about your AP Guile or your Pink Chun li in pieces...or even if you were the guy who got Abel for 1750 dollars....ya enjoy your sunday alright
Your a weirdo - case closed!! And it's really funny to me how much you guys care about the stupidest garbage!

You were probably the guy that wanted the Abel and told seller please I'll give you $1,700 and three of my crappy figures that no one wants!! Hahhaah he told me whole story and I did get the Abel Ricky boooby!! Sorry you can't enjoy your Sunday like the rest of us and you want to complain about old posts and ----! I told you no wasn't me because I was being sarcastic! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening nerd!!!

And as for rest of you who dont like me I really don't care because I actually have real friends outside this little fantasy forum!!

I'm moving on like I said if you all want to sit around and laugh at that guy I'm fine with that!!! Have great evening boys and girls!!!

Last edited by IcEMaN_BeckeR; 04-15-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Because
Old 04-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #553
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcEMaN_BeckeR View Post
And as for rest of you who dont like me I really don't care because I actually have real friends outside this little fantasy forum!!

I'm moving on like I said if you all want to sit around and laugh at that guy I'm fine with that!!! Have great evening boys and girls!!!
Ay man chill. It's cool you have a collection worth billions of dollars, but maybe you should just post "pictures" of it on the Collection Corner instead of "saying" you have it. That's why you sound like you bragging, which isn't really cool.

I'm glad you have real friends. I don't. The only friends I have is my pet dog Ding Dong and pet cat Bam-Bam

We don't hate you (at least not me) but you gotta watch what you say.
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #554
Darkheir
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Ay man chill. It's cool you have a collection worth billions of dollars, but maybe you should just post "pictures" of it on the Collection Corner instead of "saying" you have it. That's why you sound like you bragging, which isn't really cool.
I wonder if Iceman's collection could be melted down and used to construct a Fortress of Solitude?

Actually, on second thoughts, I think he did that already.
Darkheir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #555
The Dark Side
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkheir View Post
One can only hope that the fast sell out of the EX might inspire Jerry to render the 4 Dark Judges in 1/4 scale. I've already suggested it to him
Here's fingers crossed and even an SJS, Hondo and Brit Cit Judge also!

It would also be a dream come true if the Angel Gang (Judge Child Mission) were finally made in the true 2000AD comic form!!!!
The Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #556
GUILTY GEAR
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:

I'm glad you have real friends. I don't. The only friends I have is my pet dog Ding Dong and pet cat Bam-Bam

how sweet!
GUILTY GEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #557
GUILTY GEAR

Quote:
Wow I'm so in this club!!!!!!!!!! I have 5 Hulk PFs, 3 Shin Akumas, 2 Dr. Dooms, and 583 other statues!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even bought a separate house and have maids to dust them off 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude, sell me one!
GUILTY GEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #558
docmario

whats this drama i ve been missing...
docmario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #559
WarMachine714
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Get out. You weren't invited
WarMachine714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #560
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:

We don't hate you (at least not me) but you gotta watch what you say.
IIRC he's posted pics of a couple of his things and all the rest of his statues in the background, but it looks like they were all boxed up so it wouldn't make for exciting photos I'm afraid.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote