Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-19-2014, 03:08 AM   #3901
nodakskip
Birdman

Got mine Friday.

FATHOM #0 TURNER 15TH ANNIVERSARY PRINT 4/30
FATHOM #9 TURNER 15TH ANNIVERSARY PRINT 5/30
ASPEN 2014 MICHAEL TURNER SERIES JANUARY PRINT 35/75

I did have one idea for the Aspen guys. You should make a shipping option that has "Hold Shipping" that way you do not have to pay for shipping in an order that has more to be added to it later. So you do not have to pay for shipping every time if its a multiple order.

Also had a question. As above I pay for shipping twice. And got refunded 10.00 to my paypal. However also the Jan Turner snowboard print was supposed to be set at 49.99 its first week but for the first hour (when I got it) it was set at full price of 59.99. Is there no way to fix this pricing mistake in the future? I mean if say its a very wanted print sure to sell out quick.. I do not want to wait till the system figures it out it should be 10 bucks off.
nodakskip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #3902
AspenStore
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Glad to see you have received everything, and as to the HOLD SHIPPING option, we have considered this and are working on possibly options that won't be more trouble. But we are working on it.
Right now, the big focus is getting new shipping options for the prints. Looking forward to Beta Testing that in February for our USA customers than expanding out to international shortly thereafter if all goes well.

In reference to the 59.99 to 49.99 in the first hour of launch, that was just a mistake on my part forgetting to adjust the price before manually putting the January Print in stock. Sorry. Hopefully won't happen again.

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodakskip View Post
Got mine Friday.

FATHOM #0 TURNER 15TH ANNIVERSARY PRINT 4/30
FATHOM #9 TURNER 15TH ANNIVERSARY PRINT 5/30
ASPEN 2014 MICHAEL TURNER SERIES JANUARY PRINT 35/75

I did have one idea for the Aspen guys. You should make a shipping option that has "Hold Shipping" that way you do not have to pay for shipping in an order that has more to be added to it later. So you do not have to pay for shipping every time if its a multiple order.

Also had a question. As above I pay for shipping twice. And got refunded 10.00 to my paypal. However also the Jan Turner snowboard print was supposed to be set at 49.99 its first week but for the first hour (when I got it) it was set at full price of 59.99. Is there no way to fix this pricing mistake in the future? I mean if say its a very wanted print sure to sell out quick.. I do not want to wait till the system figures it out it should be 10 bucks off.
AspenStore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:55 AM   #3903
renketsu
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Chris - Can I ask if there is any chance of reducing the minimum amount of reward points that can be redeemed please?

625 takes a long time to build up
renketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:44 AM   #3904
AspenStore
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Yes!
We are addressing that as soon as we get the new print shipping procedures in line.
So look for a new announcement on the Aspen Rewards in February.

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by renketsu View Post
Chris - Can I ask if there is any chance of reducing the minimum amount of reward points that can be redeemed please?

625 takes a long time to build up
AspenStore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:28 PM   #3905
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

What's going on with the hand guard on the swords here? Are they too big, or are there swords like this?

Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:25 AM   #3906
Bobfrog
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
What's going on with the hand guard on the swords here? Are they too big, or are there swords like this?
Yeah they are a bit big but then again so are lady deaths boobs ;-) this is comic art after all, everything has to be bigger!!

But yeah I've never seen a real katana with guards that big before tho that's for sure.
Bobfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #3907
rottencat
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Agree about katanas. Also her right leg looks as weak as the plant on the right
rottencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:05 PM   #3908
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Hey Chris,

Just wanted to check on that refund for the damaged comics I received back during the holiday sales of 2012. You had mentioned you were getting that situation taken care of. Also, how is that refund being issued? Is it going to be a refund directly to my credit card or is it going to be in the form of grift certificates or something? Is there ant chance that refund could be used towards Aspen eBay auctions? Any info you could give me on this would be greatly appreciated and in case you didn't see my last post, thanks again for helping my wife with those anniversary print orders. It was much appreciated.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:42 PM   #3909
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottencat View Post
Agree about katanas. Also her right leg looks as weak as the plant on the right
her arms are also a tad long as well
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:00 PM   #3910
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Hey OC,

Maybe it would be best if you contact both Frank and Chris in private via PM, or e-mail. No need to air out any dirty laundry.

We've had some very posits post going on and I'll be honest with you, I'm kinda done with all this negative posting about something so old.
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote