Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-10-2019, 07:40 PM   #51
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Why can't we get this in quarterscale is beyond me. Previous PF should have never happened. That costume was one of the worst that Marvel ever decided to introduce (maybe apart from Jessica Drew's biker gear). I like this statue a lot. And I love Felicia. But this line has had such bad paintjob, I won't order until I see the production pieces. And I guess another 3-5 years of me dreaming about perfect Black Cat 1:4...
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:26 PM   #52
Hunter Frost
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Aren’t Felicia’s eyes supposed to be green? The last statue of hers had them blue as well. My Claybourne Moore Black cat statue had green eyes. She’s lovely.
Hunter Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:37 PM   #53
Demona
Martian Manhunter

JSC just posted his Black Cat #6 cover on Insta. It’s a giant he’s shot of Felicia....and her eyes are blue. Crystal blue.

I don’t think even Marvel knows what color they used to be anymore. I always thought they were blue, while Catwoman was green. But you guys are right they were green way back in the day. Not anymore it seems.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 12:21 AM   #54
Hunter Frost

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
JSC just posted his Black Cat #6 cover on Insta. It’s a giant he’s shot of Felicia....and her eyes are blue. Crystal blue.

I don’t think even Marvel knows what color they used to be anymore. I always thought they were blue, while Catwoman was green. But you guys are right they were green way back in the day. Not anymore it seems.
Yes I guess it depends on who’s drawing her at the moment. Terry Dodson had her with green eyes. I just googled “what color are Felicia Hardy’s eyes” and it said “green occasionally blue with contacts” wtf?
Old 09-11-2019, 12:29 AM   #55
Hunter Frost

Smile KRACKOW! ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I always thought her eyes were blue, while Catwoman has green eyes.

Huh, Marvel Wiki says green. Well, I’lol be damned. She is also 5’10” which makes her almost Storm height. Never noticed she was that tall.
Huntress is a tall drink of water too. Kewl!
Old 09-11-2019, 12:54 AM   #56
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Why can't we get this in quarterscale is beyond me. Previous PF should have never happened. That costume was one of the worst that Marvel ever decided to introduce (maybe apart from Jessica Drew's biker gear). I like this statue a lot. And I love Felicia. But this line has had such bad paintjob, I won't order until I see the production pieces. And I guess another 3-5 years of me dreaming about perfect Black Cat 1:4...
Because it would be too expensive. The smaller scale can now be the pf prices and easier to move in tis scale but charge what a overall female pf is costing. Smart business actually imo.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 01:26 AM   #57
Peedi
The Secret Six

I don’t know how that Ex makes sense but it really is a cool idea. If this was 1/4 I’d likely get it. Those are some huge web globs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Why can't we get this in quarterscale is beyond me. Previous PF should have never happened. That costume was one of the worst that Marvel ever decided to introduce
Facts. It’s a bad costume but not only that, it’s the whole super villain again but worse this time/new kingpin stint, it just didn’t work for her. Thankfully it and that costume didn’t last too long but sideshow wasted a good opportunity using that well unliked costume.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:57 AM   #58
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

And yeah Felicias eyes have always been green same with MJ's. For some reason Campbell's art MJ had blue eyes at some point, now Felicia as well with Brook's art? I know it's a little detail, but come on...
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:04 AM   #59
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm sold on her!
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:40 AM   #60
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Frost View Post
Yes I guess it depends on who’s drawing her at the moment. Terry Dodson had her with green eyes. I just googled “what color are Felicia Hardy’s eyes” and it said “green occasionally blue with contacts” wtf?
I read that too, and laughed. I think they should just say "her eyes are blue or green depending on whose drawing/coloring her".
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote