Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 09-23-2020, 10:22 PM   #11
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

I think that was with shipping? He said $2400 AUD, so that put it at $1700 total.

What was the shipping on a piece this big?

$1000 is really a lot more reasonable. I'm mostly 1/3 and just a few 1/4, not sure if I want to step into the 1/1 busts yet lol but this would be the piece to make me!
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 02:27 AM   #12
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreywizard View Post
I think that was with shipping? He said $2400 AUD, so that put it at $1700 total.

What was the shipping on a piece this big?

$1000 is really a lot more reasonable. I'm mostly 1/3 and just a few 1/4, not sure if I want to step into the 1/1 busts yet lol but this would be the piece to make me!
Yeah the prices I said were retail as the the shipping varies so wildly depending where you are.
Busts can look great mixed in with other types and scales of statues but it requires careful placement
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 04:04 PM   #13
Mooste
The Avengers

Seems you can PO this piece now, full price is $1,225 on queen studios website. Dunno if I am going for this one. Personally I liked the Mark L a lot but missed out on that one.
Mooste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 02:19 PM   #14
NotGwen
Justice League

Saw these earlier today on a Queen Studios Collectors Group page on Facebook.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	346.9 KB
ID:	139755   Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	380.7 KB
ID:	139756   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	382.3 KB
ID:	139757   Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	311.9 KB
ID:	139758  
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 09:16 PM   #15
laproblematique
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGwen View Post
Saw these earlier today on a Queen Studios Collectors Group page on Facebook.
Odd that this is almost the same price as the Mk 50 given it will likely ship in one box and without the option for wings.

Can't get over how disappointed I was with my Mk 50. Will definitely be waiting for others to get the MK 85 as I was burned by their greed when it came to outsourcing the stupid edition size numbers out of house.
laproblematique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 12:21 PM   #16
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

I can’t believe I’ve still not got my mk50 yet apparently this one isn’t far off shipping!
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 07:10 AM   #17
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

My god, enough with iron man, they have made soooo many busts and statues that it doesnt give fans enough time to recoupe with money and they need to start making different charactors. For every new version of iron man bust or statue could be a charactor that hasnt been done yet. I get that people love Iron Man, some of the pieces are cool, but its just non stop. They should do an iron man with Tony starks face in the helmet and let that be the last peice for a little while IMO. Know im going to get attacked for this comment but it is true none the less.
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:10 AM   #18
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
My god, enough with iron man, they have made soooo many busts and statues that it doesnt give fans enough time to recoupe with money and they need to start making different charactors. For every new version of iron man bust or statue could be a charactor that hasnt been done yet. I get that people love Iron Man, some of the pieces are cool, but its just non stop. They should do an iron man with Tony starks face in the helmet and let that be the last peice for a little while IMO. Know im going to get attacked for this comment but it is true none the less.
It’ll only be true if there wasn’t a market for it. As far as they’re probably concerned is that as long as they can sell in sufficient quantities they’ll continue to make them. So really you shouldn’t be blaming the studio but collectors themselves.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 01:05 PM   #19
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post
I thought the same thing at first. But now I realize they probably do it because it's an easy profit, which they can use to develop other pieces. Kind of like why P1 makes so many Batman pieces.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 11:43 PM   #20
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
Odd that this is almost the same price as the Mk 50 given it will likely ship in one box and without the option for wings.

Can't get over how disappointed I was with my Mk 50. Will definitely be waiting for others to get the MK 85 as I was burned by their greed when it came to outsourcing the stupid edition size numbers out of house.
About to buy this. Why so disappointed? Clean or Damaged?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote