Old 12-06-2018, 10:10 AM   #331
adee
Green Arrow

Just give me more of the Accuser!
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:11 AM   #332
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Not a character which i care about unfortunatly but so was Ant-Man and Drax, Star Lord, all of The Guardians etc, so we will see... The trailer was ok.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:34 PM   #333
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
I didn't see the line as cringe in the slightest. I saw it as her being adorable and it to me it 100% landed on its mark... I guess everyone's got an opinion.
You didn't find it even remotely stomach turning and even more disturbingly found it "adorable" because you don't understand comics in general or actual concepts like courage or bravery or self sacrifice, humility, stoicism or honor any other attributes which MAKE a hero a HERO. These things don't apply in life when you have no one to model the behavior I speak of and the biggest obstacle you faced was perhaps when a Barista shorted you a cinnamon dolce latte with a run of the mill caffe latte
Anyhow
"I'm a HERO" said NO hero EVER!!
armitage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 04:40 PM   #334
built2shred
Phoenix

It's hard to know the context of that line without seeing the whole scene. That said I still think they got the wrong actress to play the part, she's more eye candy then substance. Pretty blonde with a squeaky voice, not very intimidating... Hopefully the movie proves me wrong but the trailer doesn't give me a lot of hope.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 05:17 PM   #335
ukshaun
Hercules

Been watching trailer 2 some more. It's growing on me. Roll on March!
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:40 PM   #336
ottorino
The X-Men

Looking forward to this one more than any other movie next year so far judging by trailer alone .
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:48 PM   #337
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

So it looks like Captain Marvel has a hair mohawk when her helmets on in the movie universe huh? That's not the case in the comic books. It's all a helmet with a crest on top made of metal like the rest of the helmet.

It made me think of Gladiator and his awesome mohawk and how much I wish Disney/Marvel would make an Imperial Guard movie! And, why not? They did the Guardians of the Galaxy and it was a hit, so why couldn't an Imperial Guard movie be a huge hit too? It would be incredible!!!
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #338
Mister H
Gen 13

Trying to get hyped for this, just not feelin it though.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 08:18 PM   #339
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post
So it looks like Captain Marvel has a hair mohawk when her helmets on in the movie universe huh? That's not the case in the comic books. It's all a helmet with a crest on top made of metal like the rest of the helmet.

It made me think of Gladiator and his awesome mohawk and how much I wish Disney/Marvel would make an Imperial Guard movie! And, why not? They did the Guardians of the Galaxy and it was a hit, so why couldn't an Imperial Guard movie be a huge hit too? It would be incredible!!!
Get in line ! jk I want a Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel film. It will be awesome, she's even awesome in comics. Comen On Disney !
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:05 PM   #340
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor Man View Post

We'll get it eventually. I do believe.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote