Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-16-2019, 09:05 PM   #361
Cromulon
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Who is asking for "constant" updates? It's been multiple months and pretty much nothing has been said.
yeah, it's like they have the mentality of those Chinese companies that make 1/6 figures and tell you the product is going to arrive 2018, then take a 8 year hiatus and it really arrives in 2026
Cromulon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 10:39 PM   #362
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulon View Post
Because that is standard practice. Some of us like to have updates on the products we expect to buy and not be kept in the dark. Asking for product updates shouldn't be a daunting task to fulfill.
No, it isn't. Nothing is decided so there is nothing to say. You want them to email you every day that they are "working on it", would that make you feel better?
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 11:08 PM   #363
Cromulon
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
No, it isn't. Nothing is decided so there is nothing to say. You want them to email you every day that they are "working on it", would that make you feel better?
Is this the guy that works for SS again?
Yes it is standard company practice. P1 has weekly updates. XM has monthly updates. SS has become garbage. Get over it buddy. Why are you on this thread if you are not obviously coming here for updates lol. It's just my opinion on how they operate. If you like never being notified about anything then good for you.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:23 AM   #364
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Is this the guy that works for SS again?
Yes it is standard company practice. P1 has weekly updates. XM has monthly updates. SS has become garbage. Get over it buddy. Why are you on this thread if you are not obviously coming here for updates lol. It's just my opinion on how they operate. If you like never being notified about anything then good for you.
You don't get it, those are not the same kind of "updates". I come here to talk about the predator statue and keep finding people like you whining about a problem you have no control over. We don't need this BSing in every P1 thread. Just wait for the announcement like everyone else.
Old 04-17-2019, 09:37 AM   #365
Cromulon
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
You don't get it, those are not the same kind of "updates". I come here to talk about the predator statue and keep finding people like you whining about a problem you have no control over. We don't need this BSing in every P1 thread. Just wait for the announcement like everyone else.
I do get it. You said you came here for news on the statue yet you haven't added anything to this forum other than complaining about other people. You are just an angry moron that likes to complain and then sign off really quickly. I keep having to deal with people like you complaining instead of wondering where this statue is, like what this thread is made for.... Moron. I do have control over it, it's called ordering from P1. There would be no point to these forums if we are not allowed to discuss the product before and after. Stop trying to control everything, everyone says. I'm providing people on here with information who are wondering the same thing as me. You are just here to start arguments with people. If you are old enough, go smoke a stogie and relax man.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:28 PM   #366
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
I love the ignore feature on this site

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:04 AM   #367
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Has any of their stuff even sold or besides Thanos?

They still have dead pool heat seeker and Wolverine vs hulk still sitting
Just quoting this to preserve stupidity.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:51 AM   #368
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
I do get it. You said you came here for news on the statue yet you haven't added anything to this forum other than complaining about other people. You are just an angry moron that likes to complain and then sign off really quickly. I keep having to deal with people like you complaining instead of wondering where this statue is, like what this thread is made for.... Moron. I do have control over it, it's called ordering from P1. There would be no point to these forums if we are not allowed to discuss the product before and after. Stop trying to control everything, everyone says. I'm providing people on here with information who are wondering the same thing as me. You are just here to start arguments with people. If you are old enough, go smoke a stogie and relax man.
The only thing you are "providing" is a waste of board space, crying every day "where is my pred" "I hate those meanies at SS". You have no "answers", just adding speculative BS that means nothing. You need the joint my friend...I was the one urging patience.
Old 04-18-2019, 03:37 PM   #369
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

why are you guys all fighting, avengers is opening in exactly 7 days. It’s a time for celebration!
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:16 PM   #370
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
why are you guys all fighting, avengers is opening in exactly 7 days. It’s a time for celebration!
Not for a DC fan