bitcoin
Exactly!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:34 PM   #7432
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
How is he going boycott paying taxes anyways? Is he going to go to Walmart and say I am not paying taxes on that item? Is he not going to pay taxes for his property? Income tax? Good luck with that.
What I mean by boycotting taxes is to not support the current tax structure because there are better solutions.

I didnt necessarily mean to boycott every single tax. I mean everyone in countries like the US ALL AMERICANS SHOULD NOT FILE TAXES AT ALL AND WHAT CAN THE IRS do if the entire population does not report there taxes?

Many of our household items you realize are not just taxed with sales tax, but one product is taxed multiple times. You guys dont like my long post so if you want to know more about taxes I have a decent understanding of it but i wont bore you anymore since most average people cant understand that a huge change that will benifit the public is possible, but most when it comes to large scale issues are always the ones that say I CANT DO IT, I GIVE UP. Have you ever thought in your mind instead of we CANT change something that only benefits people in power due to lots of corruption as well as taxes not being used as intended if your mind set was How CAN it be improved then the people could stand up and demand better change.

If the public could have prohibition to Legalize Alcohol then they can fight for better tax soulutions and the start would be to stand up against corrupt import taxes.

BITCOIN and screw taxes. Get your knowledge up, but oh yeah peeps like comicbook guy can only read 3 words per page at his so called Fake McDonalds, so you might not be able to comprehend how to keep more tax money in your pocket LEGALLY.

THANOS will TAX us ALL in all of his Mighty Glory and I will still be happy because whether things change or not I look at the postive side of things.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:34 PM   #7433
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
I can see that some people on forums have a small attention span and are too lazy to read a lengthy post... I can read that much in 5 minutes, so sorry if a lengthy post is too boring for memebrs that may have ADD or cant focus on more then a few sentences.

Im sure members that cant focus reading a long post most likely are the same ones growing up cutting corners by needing cliff notes to every book they read.
No need for that.

Maybe most people don't want to read rants from a person trying to reinvent the wheel of opinions.

You are not OC but you sure could pass for Forps or Marcus Fenix.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 09:50 PM   #7434
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanbusts View Post
No need for that.

Maybe most people don't want to read rants from a person trying to reinvent the wheel of opinions.
Sorry, Maybe you are right and I see your point, but if they dont want to read it then Why even comment that they are not going to read it? I guess some are trying to be funny.

The average person gives up when they feel overwhelmed from the magnitude of a situation so instead they ignore it and continue on. It wasnt so much a rant, but it can be a world movement to improve all life and not just greedy politicians only helping their families as they forget that they are here for the peoples well being as a whole.

At least if people get their knowledge up they can cut their taxes by 70% Legally, but yeah you are right some just cant read more then 3 lines in a forum without losing their attention span or they just dont feel like reading it.

Anyway, enough tax crap since obviously many people live life contently and no use coming up with solutions when many Give Up before they even begin.

Some will have to pay a lot for Thanos’s Shipping , but all that get him I feel will be very happy and overjoyed when he arrives forgetting about the high import costs. Sorry, if your Shipping cost is as much as a statue itself. Collectors feel your pain and in the end you will have a Grail Masterpiece, so well worth it.
Old 11-15-2017, 09:58 PM   #7435
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Sorry, Maybe you are right and I see your point, but if they dont want to read it then Why even comment that they are not going to read it? I guess some GIFs were funny like the Simpsons & James Franco one.

The average person gives up when they feel overwhelmed from the magnitude of a situation so instead they ignore it and continue on. It wasnt so much a rant, but it can be a world movement to improve all life and not just greedy politicians only helping their families as they forget that they are here for the peoples well being as a whole.
At least if people get their knowledge up they can cut their taxes by 70% Legally, but yeah you are right some just cant read more then 3 lines in a forum without losing their attention span or they just dont feel like reading it.

Anyway, enough tax crap since obviously many people live life contently and no use coming up with solutions when many Give Up before they even begin.

Some will have to pay a lot for Thanos’s Shipping , but all that get him I feel will be very happy and overjoyed when he arrives forgetting about the high import costs. Sorry, if your Shipping cost is as much as a statue itself. Collectors feel your pain and in the end you will have a Grail Masterpiece, so well worth it.

Dude this is a statue forum.

You described me. I cannot single handedly cure cancer and climate change and corruption. So for a lot of these big problems, I tend to try to escape. To a statue forum perhaps.
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 10:06 PM   #7436
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones View Post

Dude this is a statue forum.

You described me. I cannot single handedly cure cancer and climate change and corruption. So for a lot of these big problems, I tend to try to escape. To a statue forum perhaps.

True, my bad man! I brought it up because of crazy high corrupted import taxes we all deal with and how some mentioned it is a lot to import statues to the US as well as the rest of the World.

Sorry and my last post i said i wont mention anymore about the World’s problems.. I know what you mean to escape big problems and this is your peace of mind. Im really excited for Thanos and the release is getting closer that this might be a nice late Christmas gift for some collectors!
Old 11-15-2017, 11:22 PM   #7437
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
I can see that some people on forums have a small attention span and are too lazy to read a lengthy post... I can read that much in 5 minutes, so sorry if a lengthy post is too boring for memebrs that may have ADD or cant focus on more then a few sentences.

Im sure members that cant focus reading a long post most likely are the same ones growing up cutting corners by needing cliff notes to every book they read.
You may be able to read that much in 5 minutes, but your reading comprehension suffers. Which explains why you didn't understand what we were talking about before your rant/post. Because if you can read that fast then you must've been able to read all our posts leading up to your rant/post ....but yet you didn't understand what was being said.

Note also that just because a reader finds your rant/post boring, it doesn't mean they have ADD or have a short attention span or have lack of focus. It could just mean your rant/post was boring. Plain and simple. Mind you, your rant/post also wasn't very focused ...it went off tangent.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:28 PM   #7438
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Can I say something......

GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:40 PM   #7439
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Gary you don't say anything- you yell like a madman. Lol
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:49 PM   #7440