Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-21-2018, 11:35 PM   #1521
Comicbookguy
Hercules

So will SS try to make the fans have the option to get the first portrait now going forward? How about a x force version with the original head. Fans want it and ss likes to help fans right? More still don't like the change and have expressed it over and over. So what will ss do to help us after hearing the outcry demanding the first portrait? I'm sure if ss tries hard enough something can be done. All depends how much they want to push for it.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:39 PM   #1522
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Strange how the cyblade covers her hand. It just doesn't look right even if its what happens in the comics. It doesn't work here. Should have been both head as the ex at these prices. Ok if this head is not possible for legal reasons then have Harbottle sculpt a new ex head. Fans would be so happy, buy more, ss will sell a ton more... Why can't this happen? fans want it and ss cares about fans? Really?
Old 09-22-2018, 06:43 AM   #1523
French Cancan
Deadman

HOLY CRAP, THESE ITALIAN ICE CREAMS MELT TOO FAST.

French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 09:27 AM   #1524
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO_MO View Post
I gotta say, the new one is actually growing on me. For some reason it seems like they chose the absolute worst photo to use when revealing BOTH portraits- it looks pretty good in a lot of the other pics. I think if they just came out of the gate with this one no one would've had an issue with it. I do think the Psychic blade would be better if it was more transparent.
Agreed Slo-Mo.

Allot of broken records round here. Maybe this, maybe that, SS this, SS that.......no. Rogue, Mystique, WQ, Mag...no change. This is what we get. I think she'll line up with Wolverine nicely.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:33 PM   #1525
IzeroI
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Actually, a lot of people in this very thread were not ragging on it and loved it. Some even fully admitted they were wrong after seeing it at SDCC.

But, I agree with you. I'm all complained out, as it won't do a damn bit of good anyway.
Not going to go through all the pages on both forums or look for fb post, but I also recall tons of people "praying" there would be an EX coh because they weren't fans of the one shown at SDCC. Seemed to be more negative posts over positive.

Either way neither of these heads just aren't doing it. Not for the asking price at least.
IzeroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:44 PM   #1526
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by IzeroI View Post
Not going to go through all the pages on both forums or look for fb post, but I also recall tons of people "praying" there would be an EX coh because they weren't fans of the one shown at SDCC. Seemed to be more negative posts over positive.

Either way neither of these heads just aren't doing it. Not for the asking price at least.
Yeah the price was a bit surprising, didn't think this would cost more than emma.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:47 PM   #1527
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrysis View Post
Yeah, pretty much why I’m retiring. What I have left on preorder is all I’ll be buying. Prices getting too high.
As long as the quality and design is there, i'll just buy less but probably won't ever retire.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 05:31 PM   #1528
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
As long as the quality and design is there, i'll just buy less but probably won't ever retire.

My orders have been slowing down and they will continue to do so but i dont think ill ever stop completely
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:51 PM   #1529
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post

My orders have been slowing down and they will continue to do so but i dont think ill ever stop completely
Well, room is also an issue which makes retiring easier. I might turn to selling some later but I really like what I have.
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 11:49 PM   #1530
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrysis View Post
Well, room is also an issue which makes retiring easier. I might turn to selling some later but I really like what I have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
Yup! These companies will feel the pain once a ton of people start to buy less. I agree why settle for a Psylocke just to complete a line? same with the 700.00 rogue? And a subpar Emma? I give up trying to complete lines and buying them anyways only to get the characters I need. Feels good to be free! Will buy 70% less now! I now have money for lunch