Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 09-15-2023, 03:10 AM   #501
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Awesome Justice League Display.
Aquaman look terrific.

I'm also still looking for the DC Comics Gotham City Garage Catwoman statue but they are currently quite expensive.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 08:16 AM   #502
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Awesome Justice League Display.
Aquaman look terrific.

I'm also still looking for the DC Comics Gotham City Garage Catwoman statue but they are currently quite expensive.
Thank you. Aquaman looks great with the rest. So happy to finally have them all together.

I payed a little more than retail for the GCG Catwoman but so glad I got her. I know they go for some crazy prices now.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:15 PM   #503
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Great looking team, love that Krypto! Only reason I havent ordered it is that my JL is all 1/4, and he would look odd I think with my HT Reeve Superman. I do have Streaky with the first Supergirl PF. The entire team looks great. Congrats man!
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 09:13 PM   #504
The Watcher
Loki

You have a great collection. That Aquaman looks fantastic. I've never seen it before. Best version by far.
The Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 11:53 AM   #505
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Great looking team, love that Krypto! Only reason I havent ordered it is that my JL is all 1/4, and he would look odd I think with my HT Reeve Superman. I do have Streaky with the first Supergirl PF. The entire team looks great. Congrats man!
I can understand wanting to have them all in the same scale. That?s one of the reasons I moved from 1:4 to 1:6. Although I do have a custom 1:4 Krypto as well. I have him next to Sideshows Supergirl and Streaky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
You have a great collection. That Aquaman looks fantastic. I've never seen it before. Best version by far.
Thanks Watcher. I agree it is the best Aquaman yet. Tweeterhead did it perfect. Too bad they didn?t do a 1:4 as well. I know they would have sold a ton of them.
Old 09-16-2023, 03:44 PM   #506
SONICobra
Batman

Yeah definitely the best aquaman to date, he looks killer. And what a display! I bet that was a big exhale when you took a step back to admire the set up now that its complete, looks awesome brother
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 04:34 PM   #507
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

actually seeing that display does make me want to rearrange both my Tweeterhead and Bowen collections
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 08:05 PM   #508
veryfigurefans
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Aquaman looks really cool. The colors are very vibrant and the details are beautiful. Also, it is wonderful to see the entire collection together. I can say that the Wonder Woman statue is one of the most successful ones I have seen so far. Great collection Jeremy Congratulations.
veryfigurefans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 10:14 AM   #509
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
Yeah definitely the best aquaman to date, he looks killer. And what a display! I bet that was a big exhale when you took a step back to admire the set up now that its complete, looks awesome brother
Thanks SONIC, it was a very big relief to finally have a full original 7 JLA display from one company. I cannot stop looking at it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
actually seeing that display does make me want to rearrange both my Tweeterhead and Bowen collections
I need to do some rearranging myself. Just waiting on 2 more statues (Queen Catwoman on Batpod 1:6 and XM Kyle Rayner 1:6). Those are the last 2 1:6 I have on order and then I will get to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfigurefans View Post
Aquaman looks really cool. The colors are very vibrant and the details are beautiful. Also, it is wonderful to see the entire collection together. I can say that the Wonder Woman statue is one of the most successful ones I have seen so far. Great collection Jeremy Congratulations.
Thank you very much.
Old 01-13-2024, 03:56 PM   #510
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Finally unboxed Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman 1:6 and settled where I want to put her, for now, on my 1:6 movie/TV character shelf.

A quick Potato Camera picture. She looks amazing in person!