Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 03-24-2024, 09:28 PM   #151
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

My goodness, this is just so Fing damn gooooooood.

I will order this if I can get it when it releases. Not going to PO. I try not to these days. $4500 is nothing to a lot of collectors out there now. I think this will sell, just see it very difficult beyond 100. I think if they made the ES at 100 or made it even more exclusive, it would sell out fast. For these high priced items they really should make it more exclusive with lower edition sizes.

I did break that rule with the Queen T2 Bust. As that one I feel will be difficult to get upon release date.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 01:51 AM   #152
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I finally placed my preorder with Sugo. After various discounts and rewards, I knocked it down to approximately $4,350 USD shipped. Still pricey, but better than nothing.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 02:38 AM   #153
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I finally placed my preorder with Sugo. After various discounts and rewards, I knocked it down to approximately $4,350 USD shipped. Still pricey, but better than nothing.
Nice and congrats!

Spec has sold quite a few of these. This might actually become a difficult piece to find in North America when its finished. And at the same price.
Old 04-13-2024, 02:53 AM   #154
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Nice and congrats!

Spec has sold quite a few of these. This might actually become a difficult piece to find in North America when its finished. And at the same price.
How do you know how many they sold?
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 02:54 AM   #155
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Nice and congrats!

We’ll see.

Maybe if Queen don’t end up selling the entire edition size, that means Spec might not need to wait as long as they usually do, in order to receive their batch.

Also, if I were Spec, I wouldn’t accumulate much more stock beyond their preorders, if at all. As there are always cancellations, which should balance themselves out with people who waited to order.
Old 04-13-2024, 02:56 AM   #156
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
How do you know how many they sold?
Probably just by seeing decreasing availability of stock to preorder. Though of course that number can always be adjusted in-house, because of decreasing or increasing needs of Spec.
Old 04-13-2024, 03:00 AM   #157
azurepred
Zot

I’m surprised more companies don’t take the ECC approach. Create a PO deadline with a max ES and make that many. I feel like QS will try to push some onto Sideshow. If they aren’t going to make the entire 300, they should announce to those that ordered what the smaller ES will be. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them announce an ES and then make less?
Old 04-13-2024, 03:25 AM   #158
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Nice and congrats!

I don’t know exactly, but it’s just a guesstimate. And of course if Spec is actually being transparent with the numbers on their instock/deposit numbers. Which he has stated they are legitimate, but of course we don’t know truly if or not. I have been checking quite often. I think Spec has sold over 10 of these either in PO or in full.

Just like the T2 bust I’m sure he could reload more if he wanted to. He reloaded those like 3 times I think. I’m surprised at how many Hulks he has sold though. Probably a lot of FOMO orders lol. Mind you, I believe Spec will be the only one to get this due to the licensing. I don’t think SS will be able to stock it.
Old 04-13-2024, 03:50 AM   #159
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
We?ll see.

Maybe if Queen don?t end up selling the entire edition size, that means Spec might not need to wait as long as they usually do, in order to receive their batch.

Also, if I were Spec, I wouldn?t accumulate much more stock beyond their preorders, if at all. As there are always cancellations, which should balance themselves out with people who waited to order.
True.

If I get this, it won’t be until it’s finished. I hope he stocks more.
Old 04-13-2024, 04:00 AM   #160
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
I don?t know exactly, but it?s just a guesstimate. And of course if Spec is actually being transparent with the numbers on their instock/deposit numbers. Which he has stated they are legitimate, but of course we don?t know truly if or not. I have been checking quite often. I think Spec has sold over 10 of these either in PO or in full.

Just like the T2 bust I?m sure he could reload more if he wanted to. He reloaded those like 3 times I think. I?m surprised at how many Hulks he has sold though. Probably a lot of FOMO orders lol. Mind you, I believe Spec will be the only one to get this due to the licensing. I don?t think SS will be able to stock it.
Ah, I was expecting a much bigger number. If it?s only about 10, QS is in big trouble because very few retailers are even offering this right now. I?m shocked SC and BBTS haven?t gotten it. Popcultcha in AU haven?t gotten any, either.

I haven?t paid attention too much, but why wouldn?t SS be able to stock it? I know they?ve gotten very select QS statues in the past. Some of them were Marvel. They usually sell their QS stock faster than other retailers from what I?ve noticed.