Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-04-2011, 03:35 AM   #1
Nitefall
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Uncle Creepy and Cousin Eerie

I just ordered these. Cousin Eerie was a preorder expected in April I think.

Anyone else?

And just ordered a girlfriend for Uncle Creepy (a kit). Hope I don't get email later saying it is no longer available.

My second question is this. Will Uncle Creepy be happy with -

Swamp Witch??

If she turns him off I can always dump her on Cousin Eerie ...as long as he doesn't dump on her first.
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
travis
A.I.M.

Got Creepy...ordered Eerie...Vamp must be with them...no choice!
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #3
protector2814
Phoenix

I picked up the Uncle Creepy 2 Christmases ago from an e-company that was having a half off sale. #163/500 and I think I paid around $100 for him. I've been buying the Dark Horse, hdbk collections of Creepy magazine. I'm up to the 1st 9, w/ #10 on the way and I use my Uncle Creepy to display along side the volumes.

There are just a few statues, that because of litterary connections, I keep up in our living-room/library, and Uncle Creepy is one of them. ( ReelArt's Doc Savage, & Moore's Conan the Conqueror are the other 2). I display these statues alongside the books that inspired them. The rest of my statues go in my hobby room.

Cousin Eerie is definately on my list but w/ Uncle Creepy still on sale after a few years on the market, I might wait on Eerie a little while to see if I can get a deal.

protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #4
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
I picked up the Uncle Creepy 2 Christmases ago from an e-company that was having a half of sale. #163/500 and I think I paid around $100 for him. I've been buying the Dark Horse, hdbk collections of Creepy magazine. I'm up to the 1st 9, w/ #10 on the way and I use my Uncle Creepy to display along side the volumes.

There are just a few statues, that because of litterary connections, I keep up in our living-room/library, and Uncle Creepy is one of them. ( ReelArt's Doc Savage, & Moore's Conan the Conqueror are the other 2). I display these statues alongside the books that inspired them. The rest of my statues go in my hobby room.

Cousin Eerie is definately on my list but w/ Uncle Creepy still on sale after a few years on the market, I might wait on Eerie a little while to see if I can get a deal.
Tales of Wonder is the deal!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #5
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
Tales of Wonder is the deal!
True dat, but I scored my Unc. Creepy from Entertainment Earth on some rediculous Christmas promotion 2 years back. They gave him to me.

Tales has a great price on Eerie...I'm thinking a may have to bite the bullit. Under $100.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
True dat, but I scored my Unc. Creepy from Entertainment Earth on some rediculous Christmas promotion 2 years back. They gave hime to me.

Tales has a great price on Eerie...I'm thinking a may have to bite the bullit. Under $100.
Tales will Jack up their price too after some sales...They did to ReelArt Drac Vs. Wolfman statue...I got it for 185 at ToW...they raised the price considerably since then
Old 03-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #7
protector2814
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
Tales will Jack up their price too after some sales...They did to ReelArt Drac Vs. Wolfman statue...I got it for 185 at ToW...they raised the price considerably since then
I scored my Drac vs. Wolfman directly from ReelArt. Just went and pulled the plug on Cousin Eerie from Tales. $103 w/ shipping. Doubt I'll find a better deal.

You might like this Travis - I used a bunch of my supernatural statues & busts as props in my Halloween drinks guide for my website. Check it out -
http://www.mr-booze.com/category/halloween-drinks/
Old 03-04-2011, 09:40 AM   #8
travis
A.I.M.

It amazes me that this did not sell out so quickly.....Lots of fans these guys had at one time...If all those that loved these magazines were in the know this would be sold out...It truly brings back memories......I'm glad I got to show some folks that these existed and maybe even helped a little in sales.....If Sideshow had this...soldout!...People gotta realise there are other statue companies in the world too
Old 03-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #9
travis
A.I.M.

nice website!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #10
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefall View Post
I just ordered these. Cousin Eerie was a preorder expected in April I think.

Anyone else?

And just ordered a girlfriend for Uncle Creepy (a kit). Hope I don't get email later saying it is no longer available.

My second question is this. Will Uncle Creepy be happy with -

Swamp Witch??

If she turns him off I can always dump her on Cousin Eerie ...as long as he doesn't dump on her first.
Swamp Witch is beautiful, and by beautiful I mean horrificly ugly and repulsive!
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote