Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-12-2018, 02:52 PM   #31
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Well everyone ordering with PCS has an issue one way or another; mine is tax. I have never had a huge problem with customer service from them believe it or not, and a lot of international customers, particularly UK mainland are in a similar predicament as me so its not as miniscule as you'd think.

I can't afford to continue purchasing their stuff because of the partnership unfortunately which is a shame as PCS, in spite of everything, always delivered, for me at least.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:29 PM   #32
yipkusing
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

So what happened to the preordered I paid in full ie the soon shipping ultra Ken. How do I get notified when it’s shipping and who will be invoicing me for the shipping?
yipkusing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 03:56 PM   #33
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipkusing View Post
So what happened to the preordered I paid in full ie the soon shipping ultra Ken. How do I get notified when it’s shipping and who will be invoicing me for the shipping?
Sideshow
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:11 PM   #34
marka1031
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipkusing View Post

https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-u...k-Collectibles
marka1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 04:15 PM   #35
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
Well everyone ordering with PCS has an issue one way or another; mine is tax. I have never had a huge problem with customer service from them believe it or not, and a lot of international customers, particularly UK mainland are in a similar predicament as me so its not as miniscule as you'd think.

I can't afford to continue purchasing their stuff because of the partnership unfortunately which is a shame as PCS, in spite of everything, always delivered, for me at least.
Hmmm yeah you definitely seem to have an ongoing love/hate relationship with their operations, even recently.

Quote:
I am in the exact same boat. I Was one of the first to pay for my shipping end of December. Horrible treatment, and still no reply after four weeks. Once my Cyborgs ship, whenever that is, I'm officially done with them. Can't be flinging money around to a company where I still have to chase them for what I've paid for. It happened with Lui Kang where I waited months for my order after many consumers had theirs already. I emailed them and they legitimately forgot to ship my order (still can't believe that), and now Shao Kahn. I'm not waiting for a third time.
Quote:
If I don't receive a response to my email sent 4 weeks ago regarding my Shao Kahn, by the end of the month, I will be seeking further litigation against them through the international claims court. They have my money. The statue has long since been released, they're is no excuse to not have a response by now. This isn't a return. This isn't a refund. This is a simple bloody question that they can't even be bothered to answer. It is essentially fraud until I have my statue which I paid for promptly in December.
Quote:
Well after four weeks of waiting, I've just had a reply with a generic automatic response 'orders are shipped out in the order shipping payments are recieved'. That wasn't even the question I asked. I wanted to know when to expect the order as its been four months since I paid for shipping and three months since other collectors have got theirs. Never in my collecting life has an order taken this long to ship once the item is ready.

Complete horse poo too. I was one of the first to pay for my shipping.

That settles it. This company can't do a single thing right by me anymore. I'm done with them and pursuing legal action against them on fraudulent grounds through my local international consumer claims court.
Quote:
Well my one was shipped on the 19th. Tracking number provided, and to this day, not a single update on it. I'm also done after this.

Horrible company.
Quote:
PCS is definitely not known for their customer service. I've had many troubles from them also, with nothing but a 'sorry' from them.
Quote:
Sucks it's the ex. Since I'm no longer buying direct from them, might have to buy the regular third party and get someone here in the uk to make custom black bases.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:04 PM   #36
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

I wish I had your free time.

As I said, wasnt a huge problem. A couple isolated issues, and just aggravated that my items weren't shipped quick enough. Never had any returns, refund, or exchanges needed from them.

Cheers for grabbing my comments together though. Saves me the hassle of finding them in the future.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:13 PM   #37
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:

My Last 2 shipments from Sideshow were shipped through DHL both were $700 statues and i got charged £40- £50 on each and you could pay online while the parcel was in transit so it was delivered right away.

I e-mailed Sideshow to make sure all my items come DHL, might be worth doing if you do decide to keep your PCS orders through Sideshow.

At the end of the day though Tax isn't anything to do with PCS, i think we were lucky to ride it out for as long as we did. It just makes you consider your purchases more and POing anything from outside the UK is an expensive thing nowadays PCS or not.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:18 PM   #38
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
My Last 2 shipments from Sideshow were shipped through DHL both were $700 statues and i got charged £40- £50 on each and you could pay online while the parcel was in transit so it was delivered right away.

I e-mailed Sideshow to make sure all my items come DHL, might be worth doing if you do decide to keep your PCS orders through Sideshow.

At the end of the day though Tax isn't anything to do with PCS, i think we were lucky to ride it out for as long as we did. It just makes you consider your purchases more and POing anything from outside the UK is an expensive thing nowadays PCS or not.
Hmmm, how can that be? I thought sideshow always marked their shipments under the 20 percent tax bracket? Can I ask where in the UK you live mate?

I don't understand these codes anymore lol. Some people are saying it's the companies who state the codes to the couriers, and others say its the couriers and customs who make the judgement.

My life is a lie.
Old 07-12-2018, 05:26 PM   #39
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Can someone please tell me how I can see my preorders on sideshow, the faq didn’t explain anything. I tried to register on sideshow website using my PayPal email but it has no preorders linked to it.

How do you get PCS preorders to show up on sideshow
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 05:30 PM   #40
Cathrao
Doh!

So...are we supposed to wait for an email from Sideshow that'd guide us through a transfer process, or are we supposed to create a Sideshow account on our own, and all the PCS info gets transferred later?

The updated FAQ really didn't help much.

Edit: Haha, I like how gagaliya asked about this at the same time. I'm not the only one confused, yay!
Cathrao is offline   Reply With Quote