Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-29-2020, 10:05 PM   #11
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

PlayStation 100%. Their exclusives are way better and have had zero issues with the previous 1-4.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:11 PM   #12
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Is it too boujee to say Both?

I’m XBox all the way. But our household has both systems and will get both new ones too.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:24 AM   #13
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post

I’m XBox all the way. But our household has both systems and will get both new ones too.
I’ve typically gone with both as well, along with Nintendo but I need to see some compelling exclusives from Xbox to make me want to buy the next gen this time around.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:08 AM   #14
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:

No not at all. I have Always owned all three big guys every generation including handhelds (even had the 3DO and TurboGrafx 16) ..
But for me with the next generation I will choose more wisely. I barely play on the Switch and with all the issues with my Xbox I will Probably sit the first year out until I can make a more educated decision.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 11:27 AM   #15
Mister H
Gen 13

Wow, it seems I’m out of my league in this discussion. I’m going to just wait and see what all of you think after release. I like XBox because of ease of use and they have bigger controllers. PlayStation has a bigger selection of games it seems.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:30 PM   #16
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Wow, it seems I’m out of my league in this discussion. I’m going to just wait and see what all of you think after release. I like XBox because of ease of use and they have bigger controllers. PlayStation has a bigger selection of games it seems.
I think that would be the best approach. I'm the type to always be a first adopter but with this new gen, I think I will also wait and see.

Back in the day, I was a big Xbox fan because I liked their controller for FPS games and I thought their network was more stable. However, Sony really stepped it up with the PS4. The exclusives won me over and if that continues, I will have a hard time justifying purchasing both next gen consoles this time around.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:48 PM   #17
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:

I may actually end up buying an XBSX and a PS4, I figure once the PS5 comes out the PS4 will drop like a rock and I can get spider-man which is the only exclusive I wanted.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:54 PM   #18
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I may actually end up buying an XBSX and a PS4, I figure once the PS5 comes out the PS4 will drop like a rock and I can get spider-man which is the only exclusive I wanted.
That’s not a bad approach...but if PS5 does not go all in at launch with backwards compatibility the PS4 will likely stay priced where it is...on the other hand Xbox one X will definitely drop..as all games on Xbox one will be available and run better..no need for a One X at that point. If PS5 follows and does support them..then yeah PS4 will drop as well.

Also as a side not, I read today that the Xbox Series X will not have any exclusive titles for a while..said games will be available for both the One X and the Series X at the same time. Nothing is just a Series X only title....yet.
The more I read on both, the more I lean toward waiting it out.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:32 AM   #19
Frankierock
Omega Red

Just a heads up ..Xbox one X is on sale for 299.99 starting today.

I actually just picked up the Cyberpunk limited Ed console..for 299...that was a steal. Still available at Best Buy. Comes with game as well. (Digital) Game won’t work til 9/27.

I got it to replace my Dead Xbox one X..which is under Warranty...so once that comes back I’ll sell that one back to gamestop. Otherwise I would not have bit. But getting the game helped a lot.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:33 PM   #20
Y3E
Gen 13

I will be getting both but not right away. PS5 maybe around release and Xbox when they make a Gears of War themed one. I have everyone so want to keep the collection going.

Playstation consoles has always been my preferred choice anyways
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote