Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-26-2017, 03:54 PM   #61
ygfamily21
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

deleted
ygfamily21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:09 PM   #62
ryanrocks
Frackin!

I was once a newbie like you asking people (BIG thanks to loric, grumpy, bmutha for help me sort out) around on what are the best statues to date as i live somewhere that only rely on pictures and dont have a chance to see these statues in person. It will be better to let us know if what will be your theme - marvel, dc, starwars amd etc. So let me help you with on what i can the BEST marvel statue (sorry i only collect marvel)

XM Cable
XM Ghost Rider
XM Black Panther
XM Magneto
XM Ironman Classic
XM Mysterio
XM Venom
XM Ironman mark 7
XM Iron Fist

SS Deadpool ver 1 PF
SS Thanos on throne
SS Iron Spider
SS Spiderman PF (latest one)
SS Captain Marvel
SS Doom in throne

Tip: create a checklist on your favorite ones and check some reviews in youtube. There lot of youtube reviews that can help you
ryanrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 10:44 PM   #63
tulk
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygfamily21 View Post
i did some research and like some of you said i will have to narrow down the list. i dont mind about spending money for grail but i dont want to have 100s of statue to fill my entire room. i want something good and something i like so i have to filter lots of statue. this is not for profit. i am remodeling a room and i want to do something special for it then i found about this statue thing. so i was curious whats known as best and etc. i got some idea which company is good and which one is good from some of you. of course i am buying what i like only but didnt wanna spend money for something thats not worth and i will regret in the future. all i needed was some direction where to go. anyways thanks for all your inputs and pm for helpful resources. thanks guy.
If you are just going to pair the statue with your new room, you should go with the theme of the room. I.E. modern look, go with high end transformer statue from Prime 1, Movie room - go with collection from movie, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, terminator, etc from Elite Create/ Cinemaquette.

These two companies mentioned above create beautiful statues but $$$$$, then again you did mentioned money is no object
tulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:11 AM   #64
ygfamily21

thank you guys!!
ygfamily21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 02:46 AM   #65
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
Wow, you guys can be ruthless. Sometimes, you just need a pointer of where to look first. Not quite the welcoming party for first impressions, huh?
Same thing happened to me and I simply thought what a bunch of @ssholes. Nothing new its a forum on the internet and usually they are full of them.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:32 AM   #66
ryanrocks
Frackin!

one more thing.. you may visit

Statue Awards section.. you can see there who got nominated and won every year.

link here
ryanrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:49 AM   #67
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
hello guys.
im new to collecting and dont have much knowledge. i want to know what would be the best 5 statue (any company including xm ss etc) money can buy atm? your help will be greatly appreciated.
My advice to you, i myself recently started collecting 1 year-ish now? Pick characters that you personally like, and try to stick to that line.(Which i myself haven't followed) I started with buying a 1/6 scale Boba Fett (w/ Sarlac Pitt).. Then that wasn't enough picked up SS Boba Fett Premium Format. The best will be what you like the best Once you have those 5, it is really easy to keep buying.. At some point, lack of space will be a huge issue. Not to mention the cost of it all!

Looking at other peoples collections is always a good idea to see what you might like too:
http://www.statueforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134

My Favorites that i own at the moment:
SS Boba Fett Premium Format
SS Red Sonja She Devil with a sword
SS Captain Marvel
XM Ms. Marvel
SS Darth Talon
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 10:45 AM   #68
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulk View Post
If you are just going to pair the statue with your new room, you should go with the theme of the room. I.E. modern look, go with high end transformer statue from Prime 1, Movie room - go with collection from movie, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, terminator, etc from Elite Create/ Cinemaquette.

These two companies mentioned above create beautiful statues but $$$$$, then again you did mentioned money is no object
This is the best advice on this thread
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:27 AM   #69
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
so i was curious whats known as best and etc. i got some idea which company is good and which one is good from some of you. of course i am buying what i like only but didnt wanna spend money for something thats not worth and i will regret in the future. all i needed was some direction where to go. anyways thanks for all your inputs and pm for helpful resources. thanks guy.
I understand your question, i understand what you're trying to do but I feel the logic is flawed.

I do get it that you want he best of the best, but best of the best according to who?
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:24 PM   #70
Primus

The question itself is flawed not the responses, there is no best of the best. If you want the most expensive pcs there are just go to EBay and have at it!
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote