Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-29-2023, 08:43 PM   #571
Saint Peter
Frackin!

Ok, at least it’s not $3K like I thought.
Saint Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 09:26 AM   #572
Wurstos
Frackin!

Let's not forget that SE can have a huge price difference based on the region store. It will probably be way more expensive outside Japan.
Wurstos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 09:31 AM   #573
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by frag View Post
Hobby Japan released further info about the 1/3 2B today.

https://hjweb.jp/article/922569/

253,000 yen for the 1/3 Regular
275,000 yen for the 1/3 Deluxe

Release date March 2024. 95cm in Height (37.40 inches).

POs should be up soon.
253,000 yen is roughly 1900 USD

That's on the high side, but not the insanity I expected from Square Enix.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 08:59 PM   #574
jonylin
Justice League

Just got the tracking number from SpecFiction for the DX diorama! I thought this day would never come with how long it's been. I really hope it arrives without any issues!
jonylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 01:07 AM   #575
jonylin
Justice League

Finally received my DX Ver. a few days ago and just got to put it together!

One question for those who own the diorama though, have any of you guys had a problem where the android head on the base does not key in all the way? Mine doesn't seem to be able to go down any further than what I have shown here: https://imgur.com/a/yGXOkRN (notice in the front-facing picture that there is a gap between where the textured part of the neck ends and the armor below it). Thanks in advanced!
Old 05-27-2023, 08:24 AM   #576
OniRyo
Doh!

I was going to get the 1/3rd scale version of 2B but then i realized after the new webshop design of Square Enix EU Store the DX Version was suddenly for sale again, it was also the last one in stock seemingly so i feel like i was lucky there.

Can't wait to get this one, i was waiting for Dante Black Label to be my first Prime 1 Studios piece but i guess it's this one instead, which is super cool too!
OniRyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 01:07 PM   #577
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniRyo View Post
I was going to get the 1/3rd scale version of 2B but then i realized after the new webshop design of Square Enix EU Store the DX Version was suddenly for sale again, it was also the last one in stock seemingly so i feel like i was lucky there.

Can't wait to get this one, i was waiting for Dante Black Label to be my first Prime 1 Studios piece but i guess it's this one instead, which is super cool too!
Sweet
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 08:59 AM   #578
OniRyo
Doh!

Click image for larger version

Name:	nier.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	438.7 KB
ID:	162105

Seems it was leftover stock, because i got it really quickly (2 days ago) but what a impressive statue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonylin View Post
Finally received my DX Ver. a few days ago and just got to put it together!

One question for those who own the diorama though, have any of you guys had a problem where the android head on the base does not key in all the way? Mine doesn't seem to be able to go down any further than what I have shown here: https://imgur.com/a/yGXOkRN (notice in the front-facing picture that there is a gap between where the textured part of the neck ends and the armor below it). Thanks in advanced!
Also to answer your question (late i know) every piece for me attached really easily, and when i feel the android head it doesn't feel or look like there's a gap there, or well it should be shaped like it's bend of course due A2 stepping on the side of it but that's normal.

Name:	nier2.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	311.4 KB
ID:	162106

This is how mine looks like if you are wondering, i don't have the best camera but hope it helps
OniRyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 02:39 AM   #579
jonylin
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniRyo View Post
Attachment 162105

Also to answer your question (late i know) every piece for me attached really easily, and when i feel the android head it doesn't feel or look like there's a gap there, or well it should be shaped like it's bend of course due A2 stepping on the side of it but that's normal.

Attachment 162106

This is how mine looks like if you are wondering, i don't have the best camera but hope it helps
Thanks for sharing! If it's not too much trouble, could you take a picture of the android directly from her front? It's hard to tell if there are any discrepancies on mine based on that angle in the picture.
Old 06-05-2023, 11:19 AM   #580
OniRyo
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonylin View Post
Thanks for sharing! If it's not too much trouble, could you take a picture of the android directly from her front? It's hard to tell if there are any discrepancies on mine based on that angle in the picture.
Sure i made some pictures from somewhat the front, it's a bit hard to probably show you really detailed pictures, but hope it still helps somewhat.

Name:	android1.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	162115

Name:	android2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	322.8 KB
ID:	162114

Also made one in the back