Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 08-28-2021, 10:40 AM   #191
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

This is great! I could do the villains of Xmen Children of the Atom with Spiral, Omega Red and Silver Samurai. Sweet!
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 07:50 PM   #192
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I saw Blob in a picture of someone's collection who seems to have every piece in the line so far. Not sure if it's the same person that's been doing those early reviews on YouTube or not. Hopefully this means Blob will be in the US before the end of September.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2021, 10:48 PM   #193
iceprince_x
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
More HQ pics below...

I want Havok with the rest of the 90s XFactor Polaris (I hope for the red and gold costume), Wolfsbane, Multiple Man, Strong Guy, and Random. I think Forge and Quicksilver are on the line.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 01:26 AM   #194
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

This is really the costumes for me that represent 90s X-Factor.

Then gimme this whole team

Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 01:48 AM   #195
AC_808
Hercules

Can I have a 1/4 scale version of this, please!

This would match so well with the SSC Cyclops PF. Damn!

AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 01:55 AM   #196
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
They clearly have an X-Men comic license. Sinister is one they definitely can do and should do. Maybe they are saving his reveal?

Doom imo wouldn’t fit in this X-Men line. He would go more Fantastic Four and who knows if they even have a license for that.

Same for comic mysterio and any spider-man licenses. Not sure if IS has it. They seem to have a bizillion licenses now but idk about Marvel stuff.

They obviously have the mcu infinity saga license. They make statues in 1/10 and 1/4 of all those characters. But comic stuff? Besides X-Men they have the new Thor 1/10 but what license does that fall under and what characters are they allowed to do? Guess time will tell.
Makes sense (and honestly never read comics so not sure I would like those unless similar to the cartoon). I remember doom fighting everyone even the hulk. He was however a main baddie for FF.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:50 AM   #197
Infinite GLORY

Really getting impatient with Blob. Iron Studios changed their website listing at some point to just say "this item will be released at a future date". So promising.

Sideshow still shows "September". So hopefully that's true! It's officially the 1st so hoping this month brings a few pieces. Not sure what tho. Jean Grey and Bishop would technically be next after Blob, and they still show Oct - Dec 2021. So maybe this month will be a slow month. We did just get 3 pieces in August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I saw Blob in a picture of someone's collection who seems to have every piece in the line so far. Not sure if it's the same person that's been doing those early reviews on YouTube or not. Hopefully this means Blob will be in the US before the end of September.
Can you post a link to the pictures you saw of him?
Old 09-01-2021, 12:24 PM   #198
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I always liked Havok shooting from his chest, but I never followed him that much in the comics.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 03:25 PM   #199
extracomputer.1
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Really getting impatient with Blob. Iron Studios changed their website listing at some point to just say "this item will be released at a future date". So promising.

Sideshow still shows "September". So hopefully that's true! It's officially the 1st so hoping this month brings a few pieces. Not sure what tho. Jean Grey and Bishop would technically be next after Blob, and they still show Oct - Dec 2021. So maybe this month will be a slow month. We did just get 3 pieces in August.

Can you post a link to the pictures you saw of him?
Actually Jean grey is months overdue I think. They kept moving her date. Was thinking she was scheduled for April or may originally.
extracomputer.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 09:39 AM   #200
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by extracomputer.1 View Post
Actually Jean grey is months overdue I think. They kept moving her date. Was thinking she was scheduled for April or may originally.
Oh they are all overdue for sure lol. Blob was like supposed to be April or May. Jean Grey & Bishop I believe were supposed to be BEFORE Omega Red and Emma Frost. All 4 were pushed back but yet somehow Omega Red & Emma Frost came out first.

I have hope that Jean and Bishop are going to be the next few. Probably Blob first hopefully, but then definitely them. Maybe actually Silver Samurai since we have seen review videos of him in Asia. Also probably thrown in the mix will be another character or 2 (not sure how many are left) from Sentinel 3. We have seen videos of reviews of Archangel & Psylocke, but they have not reached the states yet. I think the only one from Sentinel 3 I haven't seen a review on yet is Storm.