Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-22-2021, 11:20 AM   #11
ambulanceartist
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Super super good diorama!

Really impressed. I think the film is absolutely AWFUL.

But P1 captured this so well!
My thoughts exactly. The main poster image for the absolute worst film in the franchise. I’ve skipped all their JWFK while ordering everything else from the Jurassic line. This is an easy pass. Disappointed but somewhat relieved.
ambulanceartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:30 PM   #12
No1
The Avengers

I could be wrong, but that's will be the first time Prime 1 make a 1/10 - 1/15 (not sure about size) human statue, right?

The movie is pure garbage, that clone have nothing to do with nothing in the franchise.

But I like that statue, is a fighting scene, we never haved one, is always only one solo dino. But if I pick this I will display without the human and that gyro something, will be just a great dino fight
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:26 PM   #13
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
I could be wrong, but that's will be the first time Prime 1 make a 1/10 - 1/15 (not sure about size) human statue, right?

The movie is pure garbage, that clone have nothing to do with nothing in the franchise.

But I like that statue, is a fighting scene, we never haved one, is always only one solo dino. But if I pick this I will display without the human and that gyro something, will be just a great dino fight
They have other 1/15 statues. T-rex, spino, trike, Indominus and mosa.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:40 PM   #14
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
They have other 1/15 statues. T-rex, spino, trike, Indominus and mosa.
I mean human statue, not dinos
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 02:53 PM   #15
VickPS
Blue Falcon

This diorama looked stunning in the video.. thanks to digital files skin texture is simply jaw-dropping on JW pieces.

And while i'm sticking to the first movie, i'm not sure i would be able to pass on some of the little ones like the Spino, Blue or even the Rex.

Really impressed with P1 offering.
Sure, would be awesome to get Gallimimus or Para from the first movie, and that damn Brachiosaurus, but we are always told that herbivores don't sell so i wouldn't hold my breath.

Quote:
I mean human statue, not dinos
Yes, that would be a first as far as i know. But i don't think we should be too concerned in terms of quality.
VickPS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 03:03 PM   #16
Steve evans
The Spirit

They should've made the T-Rex & Lion standoff as a diorama.
Agree, the JW digital files give exceptional detail when transferred to these figures.
Steve evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 05:40 PM   #17
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Quote:
Well, there's Indominus vs Anklyosaurus, and rotunda Rex vs raptors.
Mosasaurus vs shark?
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 06:19 PM   #18
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Looks cool.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 09:41 PM   #19
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

I'm not the biggest FK fan. In fact it's my least favorite of all the Jurassic movies. But that doesn't take away from the presence this statue will demand. It's definitely going to catch anyone's attention when on display in a collection room. It's funny, despite not being a huge fan of them movie, I have one of those big 4'x6' bus shelter posters of this exact scene. It's just such an eye catching moment whether it be on film, on a poster, or now in statue form.

I doubt I'll end up ordering this, unless I sell something from my collection to offset the cost and space requirement. But I'm excited to see the price and who knows, maybe I'll give in

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickPS View Post
And while i'm sticking to the first movie, i'm not sure i would be able to pass on some of the little ones like the Spino, Blue or even the Rex.
Agreed. I really like those little ones. I wasn't overly impressed with the Trike or first Rex as they looked glossy and just had a toy-ish look, and I actually cancelled my order for both. But these latest ones look improved so depending on price I can definitely see myself getting the Rex, Blue, and Spino for sure, and maybe even the Carno. In addition I wouldn't mind getting a couple (probably Rex and Spino) for the girlfriend for her birthday or Christmas, so she can have a couple "statues" in her collection.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 02:47 AM   #20
MATthemes
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I was hoping for the 1/6 Gallimimus or the 1/15 Brachiosaurus... Maybe a JP3 Alpha and Male Raptor or the Pteranodon. Glad I have the Dinodream Pteranodon statue.
MATthemes is offline   Reply With Quote