Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-30-2023, 06:38 PM   #11
Saturius
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Well, IS version looks like masterpiece now
For me THE BEST aproach to Fantasia still are that Quantum Mechanix small piece of PVC, I have it and nothing of those big versions come close
Disney's discontinued Walt Disney's Classic Collection were of exceptional quality. The Fantasia sculpt they did was amazing. Wish I had snagged it. The Jim Shore carvings of Fantasia aren't too bad either.
Saturius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 11:53 PM   #12
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

The WDCC Signature statue is best representation

Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 03:55 AM   #13
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
The WDCC Signature statue is best representation
Beautiful piece, that one.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 05:05 AM   #14
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Fantasia is ready for Pre-Order now! -

"XM celebrates Disney’s world of storytelling, imagination, and wonders in our latest Disney Premium Collectibles series statue, Fantasia! The Sorcerer's Apprentice is undoubtedly one of the most beloved segments from the iconic Disney film, Fantasia. Fans can relive the magic of this timeless tale with the stunning Fantasia-themed diorama that immortalized the different scenes from The Sorcerer's Apprentice in a single masterpiece. Beautifully sculpted and individually hand-painted, every inch of the scene is brought to life with vivid colors, intricate textures, and lifelike expressions. These iconic traits are encapsulated in this painstakingly handcrafted, individually hand-painted diorama in XM’s famous quality finish.

The story of The Sorcerer’s Apprentice unfolds, starting from the base of the diorama, where Mickey admires Yen Sid casting magic while he does the chores. Mickey, inspired by his master’s magic, puts on the sorcerer’s hat while Yen Sid is out of sight, and casts spells on the broom to carry buckets of water for him. The broom works hard to carry buckets of water while Mickey sleeps. In his dream, he transcends from reality to dream and rises to the top of a pinnacle. He then commands the stars and the water, as the waves crash against the cliff.

Collectors would be delighted to know that the Fantasia diorama includes two additional Mickey switchouts – one chrome Mickey, and one tri-colour chrome Mickey, to switch with the full-colour Mickey that is standing on top of the pinnacle. XM’s Fantasia Diorama is a new timeless piece that continues to tell the story of The Sorcerer’s Apprentice in years to come."

XM Studios Facebook

GrumpyBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 05:05 AM   #15
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM celebrates Disney’s world of storytelling, imagination, and wonders in our latest Disney Premium Collectibles series statue, Fantasia! The Sorcerer's Apprentice is undoubtedly one of the most beloved segments from the iconic Disney film, Fantasia. Fans can relive the magic of this timeless tale with the stunning Fantasia-themed diorama that immortalized the different scenes from The Sorcerer's Apprentice in a single masterpiece. Beautifully sculpted and individually hand-painted, every inch of the scene is brought to life with vivid colors, intricate textures, and lifelike expressions. These iconic traits are encapsulated in this painstakingly handcrafted, individually hand-painted diorama in XM’s famous quality finish.

The story of The Sorcerer’s Apprentice unfolds, starting from the base of the diorama, where Mickey admires Yen Sid casting magic while he does the chores. Mickey, inspired by his master’s magic, puts on the sorcerer’s hat while Yen Sid is out of sight, and casts spells on the broom to carry buckets of water for him. The broom works hard to carry buckets of water while Mickey sleeps. In his dream, he transcends from reality to dream and rises to the top of a pinnacle. He then commands the stars and the water, as the waves crash against the cliff.

Collectors would be delighted to know that the Fantasia diorama includes two additional Mickey switchouts – one chrome Mickey, and one tri-colour chrome Mickey, to switch with the full-colour Mickey that is standing on top of the pinnacle. XM’s Fantasia Diorama is a new timeless piece that continues to tell the story of The Sorcerer’s Apprentice in years to come."

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-31-2023, 05:06 AM   #16
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-31-2023, 05:43 AM   #17
Shoo
Hercules

Well, that's... comprehensive. : )

It feels a bit weird to see so many Mickeys and so few broomsticks, though.
Old 03-31-2023, 06:14 AM   #18
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

I like it. Edition size is 300 and SGD $680.
Old 03-31-2023, 06:20 AM   #19
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
I like it. Edition size is 300 and SGD $680.
Oh, don't get me wrong, it is a cool piece that I'd be glad to have.

It's just that, personally, when I think Fantasia, I think lots of broomsticks, and this is anything but. : )
Old 03-31-2023, 07:08 AM   #20
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post
Oh, don't get me wrong, it is a cool piece that I'd be glad to have.

It's just that, personally, when I think Fantasia, I think lots of broomsticks, and this is anything but. : )
Everything ok Shoo, understand you.